Thank you, Mustang for another amazing experience!

Started by Michael, Sep 11, 2018, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

I've been away for far too long so the reunion visits at both Mustang houses I experienced over the past several days was fantastic.  I could go on forever with all the positive words to describe it.  First and foremost, thank you to management, staff and especially the ladies for making this return experience a great one.  The play time is easy to appreciate but I want to give a shout out for the awesome respect and dignity I was shown and given.  Team Mustang is a world class organization that is given that title because in my opinion, they're focused on their product, their name brand alone.  This stands out for me because there's not enough happiness and positivity in the world these days yet you can find a whole lot of happiness and positivity at the Mustang. 

I witnessed a lot of beautiful ladies from all different backgrounds, shapes, sizes and races and I found a lot of hot factors in all of them.  If that makes me a shill boy, it's all good, I'm proud of that label for that reason.  These ladies were very kind, sweet, funny and fun.  I appreciate the bonding and respect their business wisdom.  I will be doing everything in my power to return sooner rather than later.  I look forward to the repeats and I look forward to the ice breaker parties.

I live on the other side of the country but consider Nevada a second home.  One of many good reasons for that is all the opportunities I've had to visit the Mustang houses.  It's nice to know that all of my days spent in Nevada is consumed with lots of fun, happiness and positivity.  The Mustang has played a vital role in this process and I thank all of you for that.

I'm now in the beginning stages of figuring out when my next visit will be taking place.  I'm in the balancing act stage of knee jerk reactions and patience, lol.  In the end, everything will work out. 

Another thank you to Team Mustang for their part in nurturing a scarred soul back to perfect health and for making a lucky soul like myself even luckier.  There's a lot more spring in my steps, lol.  I've got much love for all of you.

Thank you!       

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Thank you so much!  We look forward to your next visit!

Thank you
Jennifer

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael

Thank you everyone for your awesome comments.  I'm so looking forward to the next visit.  I love the positive atmosphere and I love the great escape and am missing it dearly considering that things have returned to normal at home.  I'll always have the fond memories and look forward to making new ones.  It's great that there are 2 options in the same parking lot under one fantastic organizational umbrella.  All of the ladies are incredible.

This trip was much needed and long overdue.  Now, back to my mission of planning and carrying out my next planned visit.   

RachelVarga

Quote from: Michael on Sep 13, 2018, 12:10 AM
Thank you everyone for your awesome comments.  I'm so looking forward to the next visit.  I love the positive atmosphere and I love the great escape and am missing it dearly considering that things have returned to normal at home.  I'll always have the fond memories and look forward to making new ones.  It's great that there are 2 options in the same parking lot under one fantastic organizational umbrella.  All of the ladies are incredible.

This trip was much needed and long overdue.  Now, back to my mission of planning and carrying out my next planned visit.   

Thanks for supporting us!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Michael

Quote from: RachelVarga on Sep 17, 2018, 12:11 AM
Quote from: Michael on Sep 13, 2018, 12:10 AM

Thanks for supporting us!
You're welcome.  It's a wonderfully fantastic pleasure.