News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Food at both houses?

Started by Edgy1, Sep 28, 2018, 12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edgy1

Does anybody know if the food there will be available at both houses or just at the WH Saloon?  I'm one of those who likes to "scout" in person and what better way to scout than over a plate of delicious food.  Like if I'm interested in seeing what a girl looks like in person who happens to be working at the original MR building, would I be able to eat over there as well?

Cobia

They are not cooking at the Mustang building at this time but can be ordered from the other building.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

LenaStarrXXX

What Cobia said! There's no completed kitchen (yet) at the OMR but you can still order in both houses and they'll bring the food to you :)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 28, 2018, 01:08 AM

They are not cooking at the Mustang building at this time but can be ordered from the other building.

They is waiting for you!😄

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Sep 28, 2018, 03:14 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Sep 28, 2018, 01:08 AM

They is waiting for you!😄

;D ;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Edgy1

Thanks everyone! I had lunch in there today.  It's beautiful in there - kind of reminds me of the Venetian in Vegas. Also met a couple lovely and cool ladies in Colleen and Aubrey.