News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

49ers!!

Started by Maya, Oct 28, 2013, 04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

Happy SundayFunday!

Hope you all enjoyed your team play, I know I did. The Niners did it again, 42-10...whooohooooo!!

Come and celebrate with your favorite lady the win of your favorite team or come get consoled if your favorite team lost...all the ladies are here waiting to do either or.

We have yummy pizza & chicken wings(perfect meals for Football Sunday)...come in to enjoy some food & a lady for dessert :)

See you soon!

whatever

Niners looked strong. Kap and gore rollin.  Hopefully rams can take out sea chickens tonight, but I don't know with the back up qb playin, rams d is kinda exposing them but gotta keep someone on wilson guys! At candlestick next week against panthers should be another win.   

Maya

Booooo....tha Rams couldn't hang...no worries The Niners will still hold strong!

:)

whatever

Yea no worries we own the nfc west !!!  Love ya buddy,  take care. " I don't always go to the wild horse,  but when I do I prefer to party with Maya."

Phoenix

Whaaa whoo ooh yeah oh yeah oh yea  way at go niners

Maya

Quote from: whatever on Oct 30, 2013, 04:13 AM
Yea no worries we own the nfc west !!!  Love ya buddy,  take care. " I don't always go to the wild horse,  but when I do I prefer to party with Maya."

:-) 
Thanks, that made me smile!