Question about talking to a lady on the phone

Started by musiclover, Aug 12, 2019, 05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musiclover

Hi everyone,

I've never been to MR, but my ATF is starting at the Ranch in the next week or so, so I will soon be a patron.

At her old house, I could call the cashier and if the lady was available, we could talk (briefly) about arranging a visit. Does Mustang allow this?

Thanks in advance...

Cobia

Quote from: musiclover on Aug 12, 2019, 05:11 AM
Hi everyone,

I've never been to MR, but my ATF is starting at the Ranch in the next week or so, so I will soon be a patron.

At her old house, I could call the cashier and if the lady was available, we could talk (briefly) about arranging a visit. Does Mustang allow this?

Thanks in advance...

Go for it.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

musiclover

Thank you, Cobia!

I've noticed quite a number of your posts are helpful to men who have "first timer" type questions. From one of them, it is greatly appreciated.

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 12, 2019, 11:03 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance...

Go for it.

SixT9er

I spoke with a Lady who said she had received calls at the house from potential clients. I would just suggest you don't waste the Ladies time. If you are serious & have a date in mind etc then yes call her, if you're not sure of plans etc then I think it's better to not. Also its very important to call her during her shift otherwise you may wake her from her well deserved rest. Remember the Ladies work 12 hr shifts so their time off is important. They will make appts for non shift hrs as needed but please be respectful of their time

Good luck with your visit to the Mustang, Best house in Nevada!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: musiclover on Aug 14, 2019, 03:46 AM
Thank you, Cobia!

I've noticed quite a number of your posts are helpful to men who have "first timer" type questions. From one of them, it is greatly appreciated.

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 12, 2019, 11:03 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance...

Go for it.

Thank you.  PM me any time.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

clevelandbrowns01

Being new at the MR - she might be a bit nervous about receiving phone calls too.   Just go see her once you know her schedule.  Then, you can ask her how she'd like to communicate about future dates. 

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X