Orgasm from a gentlemen's point of view...

Started by Montana, Nov 26, 2013, 11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montana

Please describe to me what you as a male experience physically when we cum! Don't be shy....I want details :)

Any unique moves you might use to get us there?

What is your favorite aspect of watching a woman orgasm?...erect nipples, flushed skin, the O face, etc.?

There is nothing I adore more than the sight of a satisfied man! I want to see things from your point of view ;)

xoxo Montana

firefighter

Quote from: Montana on Nov 26, 2013, 11:41 PM
Please describe to me what you as a male experience physically when we cum! Don't be shy....I want details :)
I feel a tingling and warming euphoric sensation just before and after I cum. I like to be in the cowgirl or cross position when I climax since my body usually goes limp. If at all possible I like to time my climax with my lovers so we cum simultaneously.

Any unique moves you might use to get us there?
I like to spend time with foreplay, kissing and cuddling and then occasionally pleasure my lover with cunnilingus. Providing my Lady oral sex not only pleases her but I have actually climaxed when my Lady squirts, moans or achieves a dam breaking orgasm. I like to experiment licking her clitoris and her G-Spot which is usually one to three inches inside her vagina to determine which she prefers. Also, if my Lady desires I like to provide her with a G-Spot finger massage which sometimes results in a full body squirting orgasm for her. Along with this G-Spot massage I may lick her clitoris at the same time resulting in a tremendous sexual rush. In addition, it arouses me further if she kisses passionately after I have licked her clitoris and G-Spot to taste her ejaculate. I like to have sex in the missionary, cross, doggy, 69, cowgirl or reverse cowgirl positions.

What is your favorite aspect of watching a woman orgasm?...erect nipples, flushed skin, the O face, etc.?
I love to kiss and caress her erect nipples and listen to her gasp and squeal when she squirts. I love it too when she screams "fuck me!"

There is nothing I adore more than the sight of a satisfied man! I want to see things from your point of view ;)

xoxo Montana

caveman

I don't know exactly how to explain it. I guess i would say it's like when your scared or exited & your heart is pounding. that feeling but in my penis.
What I like I guess you would call foreplay. putting your hand on my penis applying pressure, Being held, A foot in the crotch or high heel,having the little head rubbed, having my thighs rubbed, pressure above penis on abdoman, & sexaul noise. weather it be just the slapping of our bodies together, Screaming out in pleasure,& just saying things to stir one another up.
To get you there. I would say touching & using my tongue. Kiss & lick neck, lick & suck breast, & go down on.
My favorite aspect of watching a woman orgasm is everything. To see your face, to hear scream out in pleasure, To see your nipples,& to see you shake.

Blue balls is a great feeling espicaily when there popped. It's painful but it is a good pain. When you start to cum it feels like some one is pulling a cork out of your penis or ripping a scab off the head. It feels like your cum comes out slow at first. Like it's dry I guess like paint at the top of a paint can. Once that first little bit leaves the flood gates open & out it all pours. Than it dosen't feel sore & hurt any more. :o :o :o :o :o
Question. Do you ladies have something like blue balls?

Phoenix

Freakin awesome question Montana...now back to reading the responces :o :D ;) I am so freaking horney right now ready all these post feels like a forum version of " 50 shades of grey" whew I am sooo very moist warm and tingles and firefighter you almost described me to a T just add your cock to the mix and let me squrit all over your cock and balls :D and I definitely remember all the different erotic ways we have made each other gush :o ;) and yes I can get blue balls when when a client changes there mind about me squirting right in the middle of getting me there or if the girls tickle me in the parlor and I can't release right away...ahhhhh...laughs....yet the next client I get ahold of is in for an extremely wet and wild time...mmmmm....

Montana

I love it! Thank you so much for the replies.

Caveman, my answer to your question is YES! I can't sleep when I am overdue for an orgasm. Nothing like that feeling of complete satisfaction when I really need it.

So wet from reading these replies. That's how I like it!!

caveman

Montana & Phoenix dose it get sore in your lady parts when you go for a long time with out orgasaming? Have you ladies ever teased yourself? Take yourself right to the edge of exploding all over the place & stop? Than do that again & again. If you never have try it you will enjoy it. I know it will take you longer to cum but when you do look out. The fire works will go off. At least that is how it works for me! :o :o

Phoenix

:o yeah your have quite a unique pain threshold caveman. Nope not for me  ??? Fireworks go off back to back once I get started :o ;D

Montana

Ahhhhh I would not describe it as soreness. I have teased myself and also had others tease me. I highly recommend it, what a highly erotic experience!

caveman

That tells me in that respect men & female are different. For me if I keep getting worked up to the point of cumming & don't cum. My balls start to ache & the longer that goes on it starts to hurt. I've had it smart to walk. When your balls touch your legs or start swing. I'll also tell you this. I wish I had a real bad case of the blue balls & knew Phoenix was going to take care of it. Go see her as a doctor. She could grab & touch my balls teasing them more. Than say I see no other choice I have to operate. Dropping her white lab coat & taking matters into her owen hands. She says sorry but this is going to hurt a lot. She says that's right go ahead & scream let it all out. It will be over in a little bit. :o ;)

Phoenix

shooter

This is the greatest unsolved mystery of sex. No man can describe to a woman what it feels like. It just can't be done because you don't have a penis or the same basic instinct for sexual gratification that a man does. The opposite is also true, No woman can tell a man why it feels good or how it feels to have sex. Most men can not figure out why having a guy put something inside of you feels good, Hell most guys run if you try to put something inside of them!
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

caveman

More questions for you ladies.
1. Can you be in the middle of squirting & stop it. Hold it & than let it go all over the place again. Like peeing stop & start again.
I don't think I can but who knows I might. I have descovered things I didn't think I could do Thanks to Phoenix.
2.Have you ladies ever had a internal orgasm? You have all the feelings & sensations like you just cum all over the place but no love juice was spilled.
I have.
3.Can you ladies get off by just thinking about some one & not touching yourself? I can?
4. Have you ladies ever gotten a guy off with out touching him? It could be by phone, Letter,chat room,or Pm/email.
I know Phoenix made me lose a few drops of cum the first time I talk to her on phone. I know Phoenix & Riley almost made it happen when you ladies had a chat room. I really felt orgasmic

Phoenix

Think back Caveman when I started to squirt for you I would start out letting a little come out at a time and then when I seen how excited it made you I let it go full force :D :o.   And absolutely us ladies are such emotional creatures by nature so it's only fitting that we can have internal climaxes just by tapping into our feminen sences on any and all levels and you see how we get all worked up by reading some of Therese post and look how "50 shades of grey has captivated the female species of the world :D