News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Started by Andy, Nov 28, 2013, 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Hey everyone i hope you have a happy thanksgiving! We will be having a wonderful feast here if you guys wanna join us you are more then welcome to!!! Hope to see you here

Phoenix

Say there tumbleweed welcome to your first Thanksgiving with us hope you are here with us from years to come :-*

Wildfire

Happy Thanksgiving to all the lovely ladies of the Mustang Ranch. 

tobyg3

Even though I can't be there in person, I certainly feel the love and good vibes all day today, just to show y'all how powerful pheromones can be. I'm sure the tourists in Reno are wonderin' why their pants are wet!! Ha!
Happy Thanksgiving, ladies and mongers! Be cool to all those around you, and offer free hugs where appropriate, which really is "anytime you're next to me".
Don't let the tryptophan slow ya down!

firefighter

Happy thanksgiving to everyone!

Stevie Ray

Happy thanksgiving to all my beautiful sisters here at the ranch! Sometimes I look around and I see how different and how special our ladies are! We are one of a kind! Hold your heads high! To our guys that love us and our company  thanks for your friendship love and support! We are all truly blessed!
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Phoenix

Here here I raise my campaigne glass to wut you said Stevie ray  I wanted to swim in Jeff's coconut dip :-* :-* :-*

Andy

tobyg3

Truer words cannot be spoken.

caveman

You nailed it Steve Ray!!! ;)