News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Harley is in need of a great time

Started by Harley, Jan 26, 2014, 01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley

Come on guys come out and enjoy a wonderful experiance..... The new suit is available and very beautiful in need of bein broke n
Harley lovett

Cobia

Quote from: Harley on Jan 26, 2014, 01:53 PM
Come on guys come out and enjoy a wonderful experiance..... The new suit is available and very beautiful in need of bein broke n

What suit.....?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Silverado

Business suit?  Bathing suit?  Birthday suit!

coralin

I think she means suite...  maybe the ranch made a new party suite???

Maya

Yes, there is a newly remolded suite that is AAAMAZING!! come out & experience your favorite lady or ladies while breaking in the new suite.

:)

Cobia

Quote from: Maya on Jan 26, 2014, 05:58 PM
Yes, there is a newly remolded suite that is AAAMAZING!! come out & experience your favorite lady or ladies while breaking in the new suite.

:)

What is the name of the remolded suite ?      Which 1 was it?
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Maya

I believe(do NOT, I repeat, do Not take my word...just in case I might be wrong) its called the Hacienda suite. It has beautiful bold colors & like all the other rooms, it per trays elegance & class in every corner of the room!
Since pics speak louder than words, I took some pics yesterday. I will get the ok from management to give you a sneak peek :)

& this suite is the last one by the hottub, it used to be the Safari(not the one at the Original).

Cobia

Quote from: Maya on Jan 26, 2014, 09:10 PM
I believe(do NOT, I repeat, do Not take my word...just in case I might be wrong) its called the Hacienda suite. It has beautiful bold colors & like all the other rooms, it per trays elegance & class in every corner of the room!
Since pics speak louder than words, I took some pics yesterday. I will get the ok from management to give you a sneak peek :)

& this suite is the last one by the hottub, it used to be the Safari(not the one at the Original).

That would be nice....Thank You !!

Andy

The name of the suite is the Spanish villa and may a couldn't have described it any better it's a beautiful room and by far my favorite

Cobia

Quote from: Andy on Jan 27, 2014, 04:01 AM
The name of the suite is the Spanish villa and may a couldn't have described it any better it's a beautiful room and by far my favorite

Ok....thank you !!....see you'll before too long.

Harley

Yes Spanish villa so beautiful n yes I ment suite but however in my birthday suit of course lol who wants to help me break it in
Harley lovett

Maya

Spanish Villa....yeah that sounds more like it :)
I guess the beautiful colors takes you away to a peaceful setting in an Hacienda,filled with lovely Senoritas to fulfill all of your desires.

The toughest decision will be which ladies to bring in to your Villa....good luck with that boys  ;D

Cobia

Quote from: Maya link=topic=706.msg3685#msg3685 date=139084247

The toughest decision will be which ladies to bring in to your Villa....good luck with that boys  ;D
/quote]

Yeah that has always been a problem but a good problem.

Phoenix

I checked it out today and I claim this is the room I am doin my first new year return party in tonight :D