News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

olympics

Started by caveman, Jan 29, 2014, 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

Have any of you ladies ever thought about being in the olympics & what sport? Seeing the female gymnist is hot along with the ice skaters! ;D I like hear about the looch! just the word looch which I'm spelling wrong. Tell some one your going to be in the looch. That's got to be a lot of pressure!!!

Prospector Bob

Quote from: caveman on Jan 29, 2014, 07:07 PM
Have any of you ladies ever thought about being in the olympics & what sport? Seeing the female gymnist is hot along with the ice skaters! ;D I like hear about the looch! just the word looch which I'm spelling wrong. Tell some one your going to be in the looch. That's got to be a lot of pressure!!!

All the Ladies I've ever known specialize in the... "Pole Vault!"  ;D

Caveman,  the word is "Luge." (sounds like... looge). You were close...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luge

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Just Tom

the US women's bobsled team is looking pretty good, don't know just how competitive they are, but they look good  ;D

and the Russian curling team has a hottie controlling the rock
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

I wanna bob your sled...giggels

Just Tom

Quote from: Phoenix on Jan 31, 2014, 06:44 AM
I wanna bob your sled...giggels

oh no you don't... you get all distracted and we'll crash

caveman

Is that where they got that song ? The human drama ,the thrill of victory & the  agony of defeat !! ;D This is wide world of sports.  I still remember watching that when I was a kid & that guy running down to hit the spring board. He hit it wrong or something & went right into the puma horse & lifted it up about a foot & you know that thing is heavy! You would have thought he broke all his ribs. If I remember right he had to rest for a minute but he came back & preformed & was good. They said it  brozzed the hell out of him. You know that left a Mark!!

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Feb 01, 2014, 12:00 AM
Is that where they got that song ? The human drama ,the thrill of victory & the  agony of defeat !! ;D This is wide world of sports.  I still remember watching that when I was a kid & that guy running down to hit the spring board. He hit it wrong or something & went right into the puma horse & lifted it up about a foot & you know that thing is heavy! You would have thought he broke all his ribs. If I remember right he had to rest for a minute but he came back & preformed & was good. They said it  brozzed the hell out of him. You know that left a Mark!!

....Tom  "does" know how to crash....he has had practice.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Just Tom

the most ironic thing i remember from the opening of the 'Wide Wide World of Sports' was the ski jumper dude that wiped out on landing...that scene was shown thousands of times on TV, but the actual guy that wiped out and was filmed, never saw the clip...he was from the other side of the Iron Curtain, where the 'Wide Wide World of Sports' wasn't broadcast

and yes i have 'crashed' a few times, but luckily i am a bumble, and we all know 'bumbles bounce'

caveman

Yep that was a nice clip. not for the person wiping out. It was a shame lincy bond couldn't compete. She is a touch lady!

Phoenix

she is like the termantor or bionic woman of her sport