News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Yay it's hump day...

Started by Jaylynn, Feb 05, 2014, 05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaylynn

Hey guys myself,  Coco, Victoria and Montana are hanging out having a great morning enjoying breakfast together and getting ready for a fun Photo shoot.....so come on in and say hello and enjoy hump day with one of us lovely lady's
Jaylynn

Ps....Maya told me to tell everyone on the board hi and she will be back soon....

Cobia

Quote from: Jaylynn on Feb 05, 2014, 05:34 PM
Hey guys myself,  Coco, Victoria and Montana are hanging out having a great morning enjoying breakfast together and getting ready for a fun Photo shoot.....so come on in and say hello and enjoy hump day with one of us lovely lady's
Jaylynn

Ps....Maya told me to tell everyone on the board hi and she will be back soon....

Jaylynn please tell Coco I will see her in about 18 more days.....thank you.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Maya

Yay...photo shoot fun & hump day!!

Jay, thanks for relating the msg....please tickle Montana for me & make her moan like she tends to do during her photo shoots :-)

Stay Happy & Healthy!!

Missing all the ladies & the fun at ranch....but like Jay Lynn said, I'll be back soon :-)

Montana

:) Beautiful ladies in some of my favorite suites...lots of fun! I'm excited to see these pics up on the site!

Happy Hump Day!

Jaylynn

Yes was a good time can't wait to see them too :) can't wait for you to come back Maya I want to take some BDSM pics with u :) who would like to see Maya dominate me....

Maya

Me, ME, MEee!!! Hahaaaa....so excited to be back & dominate you AND Montana! I might need assistance since I have a strong feeling that more than just a pair of hands will be needed with you two ladies.

:)

Now taking applications for an assistant...hahahaaa.

Phoenix

I've already p.m.ed you with my sexual resume...laughs

caveman

You Ladies have resumes! :o :o I need help writing mine! May be you Ladies can Write one for me than I'm sure to get a Job! :o ;D
I can't speak for everyone else But I would love to see your resume! ;) I'm being serous that would be a wild thing to see! ;)
I know you ladies put things you like & all that which in a way is a resume but would you ladies write a actual resume for yourself on the forum?
When I say that putting in your skills & Talents! ;)

Phoenix

Oh wait wut am I sayin?? You have expire ranked a lot of my sexual resume :o giggels