News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Valentine's Day

Started by caveman, Feb 06, 2014, 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

Hi Everyone!
How would you want your Valentine's Day to go down! :o ;D For me it would depend on where I'm at. I would like to try fixing a lady breakfast in bed. Followed maybe by a afternoon carrage ride. If it's in the tempature where I'm at now there would be blankets involved. Continue with a candle light dinner & after go some where where you could look up at the stars & hold one another. If I was some where warm & there was a beach. I still would try the breakfast in bed. followed by lunch staring out into the surf. I'd want the candle light dinner & a walk on the beach holding hands. Find a spot to lay down together where we could nozzle together. Look up at the stars & just dream!!! Finish it off with some skinny dipping & some other kind of rough housing! :o :o Yes I would want it to be with my favorite!!!! ;D ;D Anything worth doing is worth doing right!

Phoenix

So get your romantic self up here and snatch me up

caveman

I wish I could! I really really Wish I could! ;) ;) ;) I would have never left to go home the last time or any of the times if I could have got away with staying! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Phoenix

Ahhhhh caveman  :-* and squeeze hugs