Jean Grey is back in house and back on this forum

Started by Jean_Grey, Feb 11, 2014, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jean_Grey

Hello dears! ;D
    I've missed you terribly.  I just came in yesterday and will be here getting into some trouble for the next two weeks.  I'm the girl with an hour glass figure, a canvas of vibrant nerdy tattoos, and a bounce in my step.  So if it's been a while since you've seen me or you have yet to see my genuine smile, do come in soon.  I'll be shaking my delightfully ample ass around the dance pole.
     XOXO-
       Jean

caveman

Cool!!! ;) ;)

It's nice to see You on the Forum!!! :-*

Smokindownthehwy

Jean,

Only two pictures of you on the website so I guess it's mostly up to our imagination about what you really look like. Any plans of changing that and adding more pictures and perhaps a video?

BTW I have a thread on the New to the Mustang (not new to brothels) forum you're welcome to say hi on.

Smokin'
I believe in the Right to Bear Arms which includes bearing my"short" arm.

Cobia

Quote from: Smokindownthehwy on Feb 11, 2014, 04:15 PM
Jean,

Only two pictures of you on the website so I guess it's mostly up to our imagination about what you really look like. Any plans of changing that and adding more pictures and perhaps a video?

BTW I have a thread on the New to the Mustang (not new to brothels) forum you're welcome to say hi on.

Smokin'

I have partied with Jean and she is a great party and has a hot body too.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Jagged

Long  time  no  See.

Glad  U  have   return  Jean.

Jean_Grey

Yes I do have plans to add more pictures.  :-*Plannin a photo shoot for sometime next week and I may even have some face shots ;D But if you don't wanna wait until then, come see for yourself.