News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Phoenix schedule change

Started by Phoenix, Feb 26, 2014, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

??? I know things seem abit confusing with our schedules yet this is just a way for us to keep our new/repeat clients on their toes...giggles...I am 9a.m.-9p.m.   And by appoiments,...walk-ins ask bartender and parlor hostess to wake me and call-ins please ask to speak to me in person and/or that the office calls me and then I can return your call somehow thru the ranch And please p.m. Me I check the board quite often :).   That way I will have time to clear thru the dr. And be able to see you at the ranch  :) during that specific time I try to keep a collective group of clients booked and enjoy my walk-ins in the same month that way I/we will have a climatically rounded orgasim :o each trip :-*

Master Steve

Your schedule will change again when I lock you in the trailer of my big rig.   8)

You can honk my horn, but first you must honk my horn.

Phoenix

Victoria

Yay! I get to run around with my Phee Phee!!!! :)

Phoenix

wheeee!!!! I just luv it when we can have climatic fun together V  :-*  :D

Jagged

PHX  U  R  hard  2   get  hold  of  since  you schedule  change.

Phoenix

yes I wish they would just let me work an open schedual that way I can be available around the clock...hint hint giggels

Jagged

Quote from: Phoenix on Mar 11, 2014, 01:35 AM
yes I wish they would just let me work an open schedual that way I can be available around the clock...hint hint giggels

You used  2   work  an open  flex  schedule  a few year ago.

Phoenix

Annnd now I'm back to nights  ???I'm so confused but you know me I just go with their flow ;D