News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tiana made it to the forum..yippie!!!

Started by Tiana, Feb 28, 2014, 03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiana

Come spending  some yummy time with me xxxx!

Master Steve

Welcome to the forum.

Shoes off please.

Looked at your profile http://mustangranchbrothel.com/Tiana.php

You have beautiful hair.  They do need to update your profile with a little more detailed bio though.   

texaggie4ever

She has three photos on the website, very nice; but the one photo with her wearing the pink panties, for me, is real hot, showing her beautiful hair, legs, and rear end.  If I get to the ranch, Tiana is one lady I would like to meet.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Master Steve on Feb 28, 2014, 04:18 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Shoes off please.

Looked at your profile http://mustangranchbrothel.com/Tiana.php

You have beautiful hair.  They do need to update your profile with a little more detailed bio though.   
Quote from: texaggie4ever on Feb 28, 2014, 04:43 AM
She has three photos on the website, very nice; but the one photo with her wearing the pink panties, for me, is real hot, showing her beautiful hair, legs, and rear end.  If I get to the ranch, Tiana is one lady I would like to meet.

Steve & Texaggie,

Tiana has a beautiful face to go with her gorgeous body. Both of you will be pleasantly pleased when you meet her. She gives a great party too! :)

PB
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Master Steve

@Prospector Bob

Looks actually do not matter to me.  It is the mind and ability to maintain a conversation that I am attracted too, that and feet.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Master Steve on Mar 01, 2014, 02:35 PM
@Prospector Bob

Looks actually do not matter to me.  It is the mind and ability to maintain a conversation that I am attracted too, that and feet.

So Steve, in your ideal line-up the Ladies would all have bags over their heads & have bare feet? That's cool! One of the best things about LPIN, just about any fantasy can be made to happen. You just have to let 'em know what you want. I like nice feet too.  :)

PB
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Master Steve

@Prospector Bob

Actually no.  A lineup would be counter productive to me.  On my next visit I intend to do what I did last time.  Sit down and simply wait for a lady to approach me.  Last time I had to sit for a few hours until one came over but one eventually did and we had a good time.  Later that night a few others came over and talked with me.  One of whom I put on my to do list next time I am in town.

The problem with me and a lineup would be I would know nothing about the ladies except physical attributes and also if I chose one based soley on that there would be no guarantee that she would be into me.  Sitting down and waiting for a lady to approach me allows the lady to chose if she wants to talk to me.  Works out better for her, and gives me the chance to get to know them.

Of course any lady who approaches me is required to take their shoes off.

Silverado

The descriptions are apt, and Tiana, as I recall, you are very yummy indeed.

Jaylynn

I have partied with her she is so sexy and a wonderful party.....I look forward to many more time with this one  she will rock your world as she did mine....

Jagged

We l' cum    2   the  board     Tiana