News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

"Nubian" Beauty

Started by Smokindownthehwy, Apr 23, 2014, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokindownthehwy

It appears that Vanity and Layla are the only two "Nubian" beauties at the Mustang. Both are very beautiful and I would only ask about whether there are others of African-American decent at the Mustang. There is something very sexy and sensual about a beautiful black woman IMHO. Not implying in any way that the other ladies of the Mustang are any less sexy or sensual of course but I do have a weakness for dark-skinned ladies.

Smokin' 
I believe in the Right to Bear Arms which includes bearing my"short" arm.

Cobia

Quote from: Smokindownthehwy on Apr 23, 2014, 05:10 PM
It appears that Vanity and Layla are the only two "Nubian" beauties at the Mustang. Both are very beautiful and I would only ask about whether there are others of African-American decent at the Mustang. There is something very sexy and sensual about a beautiful black woman IMHO. Not implying in any way that the other ladies of the Mustang are any less sexy or sensual of course but I do have a weakness for dark-skinned ladies.

Smokin'

Ayana and Courtney are hot African-American Ladies.  I have had several parties with Ayana and each 1 was different and GREAT.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Silverado

Cobia -you took the words right out of my mouth. I have also heard good things about Stevie Ray though I haven't seen her in the lineup recently.

Victoria

You need to come see Courtney or Ayana! They are both amazingly beautiful. Bootylicious!

Cobia

Quote from: Victoria on Apr 23, 2014, 09:42 PM
You need to come see Courtney or Ayana! They are both amazingly beautiful. Bootylicious!

I second that.....
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Jagged

YEah.

There  R   2   that   I  know.

Stevie  Ray   &   Ayana

Phoenix

I agree with Victoria  :o :-* :D