A Poem for Isaac ;)

Started by Jesslyn, Nov 24, 2017, 05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesslyn

Well, what can I say, I'm simply blown away. From the moment you sat down next to me and gazed upon me with dark eyes like the sea, I knew our sexual chemistry would be steamy like a dream. After some brief chats, I led you back my room where I kissed your body head to toe, a lick here, a suck there...slowly but surely baby, building that tempo. From the start, you had me fired up, so when you finally entered me, I couldn't help but cry out as you fucked and pounded my sweet, sweet buttercup. It wasn't long til' I was tensed and my lovejuices spurted from my womb abruptly, a feeling so devilishly good I clenched your ass and begged you please, Daddy corrupt me! Corrupt me you did when impossibly you found a way to fuck me even more roughly. My muscles tightened once again, and at last you groaned emptying yourself...into a state of relaxed, satisfied zen. We laughed and hugged over the amazing session. Dear Isaac, feel free to always stop by and cum again! ;)

Alexia

Beautifully sensual poem! I know he'll be back for more after reading this 😁

Jesslyn

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 24, 2017, 06:08 AM
Beautifully sensual poem! I know he'll be back for more after reading this 😁

Thank you, Alexia! Hopefully so! ;)

Cherry

He's going to read this over and over and until he drives back here as fast as he can😥😥 wowza

Jesslyn

Quote from: Cherry on Nov 25, 2017, 04:22 AM
He's going to read this over and over and until he drives back here as fast as he can😥😥 wowza

Lol, he better! I need some more of that delectable, pleasurable cock...Mmmmm! ;) Thank you, Cherry :) 

clevelandbrowns01

Jesslyn,

You need to write more of these types of poems on here for us. Sort of Penthouse forum meets brothel experience.  Definitely a turn-on. Your pix are quite the turn-on as well!

On another note, props out to Kitty, Rachel, Jesslyn, Cherry, and others that are posting frequently. It is livening up this board and getting it closer to it's potential. Keep up the good work.

Jesslyn

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Nov 26, 2017, 06:45 AM
Jesslyn,

You need to write more of these types of poems on here for us. Sort of Penthouse forum meets brothel experience.  Definitely a turn-on.

On another note, props out to Kitty, Rachel, Jesslyn, Cherry, and others that are posting frequently. It is livening up this board and getting it closer to it's potential. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much Clevelandbrowns01, that's very interesting, I suppose it does have a "Penthouse forum meets brothel experience" vibe! Glad to know you enjoyed reading it, I look forward to writing more of them ;) Charmed that you enjoyed my pics! I would just love to show off my little body to you in real life, too! ;) 

Additionally, thank you for the shout out! I appreciate it very much (and the other ladies who post regularly and keep things fun!) I only recently upped my presence on the forum and I'm glad I did! What a fun, casual place to talk about random sex things with new people! :) 

Katalina

Quote from: Jesslyn on Nov 24, 2017, 05:53 AM
Well, what can I say, I'm simply blown away. From the moment you sat down next to me and gazed upon me with dark eyes like the sea, I knew our sexual chemistry would be steamy like a dream. After some brief chats, I led you back my room where I kissed your body head to toe, a lick here, a suck there...slowly but surely baby, building that tempo. From the start, you had me fired up, so when you finally entered me, I couldn't help but cry out as you fucked and pounded my sweet, sweet buttercup. It wasn't long til' I was tensed and my lovejuices spurted from my womb abruptly, a feeling so devilishly good I clenched your ass and begged you please, Daddy corrupt me! Corrupt me you did when impossibly you found a way to fuck me even more roughly. My muscles tightened once again, and at last you groaned emptying yourself...into a state of relaxed, satisfied zen. We laughed and hugged over the amazing session. Dear Isaac, feel free to always stop by and cum again! ;)

Not only a cutie, but has hidden talents!
XOXO, Katalina