My first dungeon party

Started by ColleenRose, Jan 30, 2019, 04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColleenRose

Was a super hot time!

I started with ordering my new pet to strip down. Then I tied him to the cross and wrapped some of the rope around his hard and dripping cock too. Then I continued to flog and paddle him while he had a ball gag in his mouth.

Then I tied him up facing forward and did a little tease n denial.  His cock continued to drip and I decided it was time to punish him for his dripping cock. So I tied him down to the spanking bench then gave him a good spanking with my bare hands and ordered him to count each spank. As a reward for taking his punishment I allowed him to lick my ass and my pussy

Once he got his just deserts I put a leash and collar on him and took him on a stroll around the dungeon with him crawling ofcourse.

Then I ordered him into the cage then proceeded to pleasure myself with my hitachi wand right by the cage while he helplessly watched.

After I got myself off I let him out of the cage and led him by the leash onto the bed. I then told him to put his hands under his butt so he couldn't move, then gave him  a BJ and he exploded in about 2 seconds.

Then I gave him some nice aftercare in the jacuzzi.

Jasper

Wow, sounds like a fantastic party!!!! I wanna throw a party with you Colleen! Sounds like you know what your doing!!!
Amazing read.... thank you for sharing!!!!

XxxJasper

Bigfoot

And that's why I stay out of the Dungeon.... I mean ever since my birthday last year.... ;)   But seriously, Colleen, thanks for sharing.

Olivia Lush

Quote from: ColleenRose on Jan 30, 2019, 04:55 AM
Was a super hot time!

I started with ordering my new pet to strip down. Then I tied him to the cross and wrapped some of the rope around his hard and dripping cock too. Then I continued to flog and paddle him while he had a ball gag in his mouth.

Then I tied him up facing forward and did a little tease n denial.  His cock continued to drip and I decided it was time to punish him for his dripping cock. So I tied him down to the spanking bench then gave him a good spanking with my bare hands and ordered him to count each spank. As a reward for taking his punishment I allowed him to lick my ass and my pussy

Once he got his just deserts I put a leash and collar on him and took him on a stroll around the dungeon with him crawling ofcourse.

Then I ordered him into the cage then proceeded to pleasure myself with my hitachi wand right by the cage while he helplessly watched.

After I got myself off I let him out of the cage and led him by the leash onto the bed. I then told him to put his hands under his butt so he couldn't move, then gave him  a BJ and he exploded in about 2 seconds.

Then I gave him some nice aftercare in the jacuzzi.

That's a great party Colleen! I bet that both of you had a blast. The dungeon is one of my favorite suites and I am so glad that you got to enjoy it.
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com