News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rachel is in the house!

Started by Rachel, May 01, 2013, 02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel

Hello fellas! (and couples, and ladies, and...)
This is my first post ever (even though I've already been here for a couple of years!) and so I'm going to make it good...so good...mmmm.
I don't have any photos up because I like to be the best kept secret in town.  If you come in to see me, I will blow your mind...and other things!  A bit about myself: I'm petite, naturally busty, curvy, brunette, have a cute face, and have a cute pussy.  I love to read, give blow jobs, drink scotch and sodas over a stimulating conversation (perhaps in the hot tub), go hiking, make love, watch stupid science fiction movies, tying you up and teasing you, meeting new friends, getting fiesty in bed, getting cozy in bed, getting freaky in bed, and getting head in bed.  My dream date? You, me, some drinks, some conversations, pleasing each others bodies, going out to Tahoe for a picnic, pleasuring each other some more, going out on the town, and then coming back to make sweet love! I know, it's a pretty long date. And actually, what makes a date perfect is the person I am with.  Have any questions?  BTW I'll be here until May 15th, but make an appointment if you really want to make sure that I'm available just for you.  I can't wait to meet you!

P.S. Some people know me as Kathryn/Katherine...

caveman

Mercy!!!!!! You ladies give new meaning to kid in the candy store.

Gus

Welcome to the Forum, Rachel. That is one hell of a first posting! I hope to see you soon.  Too bad about the pictures though... :(

Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Rachel

Thanks for the welcome, Gus!  As far as photos are concerned, if you make the trek out here...you won't be disappointed!  8)

Rachel

Oh, and I forgot to mention some of my favorite specialities!

GFE
Tantric Massage
Sensual Bondage
Light Wrestling
And I'm always happy to explore new things with you!  :)

xo Rachel

caveman

I better stop reading before I get in trouble. Ow crap I think I'm already in trouble Lol!!!! You ladies know how to get a guy all hot & bothered. Now I'm not going to be able to sleep trying to picture what you look like & trying to think what you would do.

Jagged

Quote from: Rachel on May 01, 2013, 02:33 AM
Hello fellas! (and couples, and ladies, and...)
This is my first post ever (even though I've already been here for a couple of years!) and so I'm going to make it good...so good...mmmm.
I don't have any photos up because I like to be the best kept secret in town.  If you come in to see me, I will blow your mind...and other things!  .........
P.S. Some people know me as Kathryn/Katherine...

Hey  Rachel.
  Glad to see  U  finally made it on the board (( even though you didnt  post on the last  2  boards    LOL !  )) 
Somebody asked about  U  a weeks ago. 
I didnt  know  if  I should give out the name Katherine, since I didnt  ask  U  about it.   :-X  ((When some ladies change names, they dont want others knowing for security reason, etc... )).  I just told themn that  U  went by another name, and  U  were not  the Rachel  from the W.H.  a few years ago..

Besides I  for  1  & only  1, am glad  U  went back to the name Rachel again from last year.      :)

Oh by the way.   I got an image  of  U  burned in my  brain every since last  spring of 2K12,, when I  1st  met   U  @   the  Orig Exit 28 Mustang ((across the parking lot from the former W.id Horse)) 

World Famous Mustang Ranch

It's better late than never! You know what the men, women and couples will always be asking about Rachel!

Just wait until her pictures are posted! Stay tuned! HOT Lady!

Jagged

Quote from: Gus on May 01, 2013, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the Forum, Rachel. That is one hell of a first posting! I hope to see you soon.  Too bad about the pictures though... :(

Gus

Gus.  Im  surprise  U  didnt   C   Rachel// Katherine  last year when she worked across parking @  the  the   Orig Exit 28 Mustang  when it wa s  open.   I am pretty sure that   U  ahve  seen her B  4.    I  thing  that  I  was  talking  2   her  when U said hi  2  me  awhile back.   A  few  people  asked  me  about  Rachel last summer.

Once   U  see her ,  U  will   go  ""  Wow" 

Gus

Jagged: You are right! Now I remember Rachel from the original Mustang last year. A petite dark haired beauty, as I recall.

Can't wait for those pictures!

Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Rachel

Hello Jagged!
Thanks for putting your good word in! As far as the rest of all of you are concerned...how about you cum in and I'll give you a mental picture and memory that you will never forget!  ;) Also, thanks for all of the replies.  A lady loves attention!

Dayton Guy

Hello Rachel,

Raymond here, just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I enjoyed visiting with you Friday.  In case you don't remember me I was the "older" gentleman who robbed banks for a living, lol.  So sorry we didn't connect but c'est la vie, I hope to see you later on after I rob a few banks and raise the necessary funds so we can party hardy. After I left the ranch
and  got to the freeway I almost turned around and came back, my reasoning being I was willing to pay you the amount we discussed just to see you naked, lol. You are a very special lady and I am looking forward to seeing you again with great anticipation.  Ciao baby.

With fondest regards,

Raymond
aka Willie Sutton

Rachel

Of course I remember you Raymond!
Think of our experience as leaving you something more to look forward to! I've been told that I am very pleasing to the eyes while naked and even more pleasing to the touch!  Now that we have met, lets build on it!  :-*

Phoenix

Dam just reading your last responce Rachel turned me on girl you should be on here more often ;)  :P

jammer

Rachel

How's it going? I had a wonderful time with you and I can't wait to spend more time with you. I can't to see some sexy pics of you on the website.