Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Have you ever...
« Last post by Cobia on Today at 02:27:04 PM »
I wanna have sex on a boooooattttttt......😠😂😂😍
OK... sing along with me... "On a BOAT!  ... on a mutha-fuckin' BOAT!"

Just an update...I still wanna have sex on a boat🙄🙄

Come on.  We can have sex on my boat.
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Thanks staff!
« Last post by Katalina on Today at 01:18:49 PM »
Shout out to Tara, Jennifer & Victoria for setting me up with a room Monday night amid all the chaos happening with the remodel of the old building! I really appreciate them and all they do for the Mustang clients!

Once again reinforces why the Mustang is my favorite house and Iíll always recommend it!

Thank you Ladies!

Our house is your house baby, I wouldnít go to any other house either..theyíre amazing here
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Happy Birthday Jasper
« Last post by Katalina on Today at 01:16:53 PM »
Happy birthday to my babes jasper, it was great, the cake didnít come anywhere near as bomb as you😍😍😘
General Discussion / Re: Have you ever...
« Last post by Katalina on Today at 01:15:31 PM »
I wanna have sex on a boooooattttttt......😠😂😂😍
OK... sing along with me... "On a BOAT!  ... on a mutha-fuckin' BOAT!"

Just an update...I still wanna have sex on a boat🙄🙄
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Party like itís 1969!!!!
« Last post by Katalina on Today at 01:13:10 PM »
Thatís a lot of jealousy! Hahaha

It was a big deal for me😩😩😂
Way Off Topic / Re: Quote of the Day
« Last post by Katalina on Today at 01:12:22 PM »
"No one twerks like Gaston
Makes it work like Gaston
No body drops down dat booty and jerks like Gaston"

- me

Sounds like Gaston and I would be fabulous friends lmao
Fun "Board" Games / Re: Brothel Bang Bingo
« Last post by Katalina on Today at 01:11:21 PM »
Iím still waiting on the bingo game. I wonder if thereís a way we can make in strip bingo.

No ones figured out the strip bingo yet? Lol
Fun "Board" Games / Re: Kinky or Perverted?
« Last post by Katalina on Today at 01:10:44 PM »
I love this topic😂😂😂
Fun "Board" Games / Re: Three Word Game
« Last post by Katalina on Today at 01:09:35 PM »
AS YOU FUCK

My pretty kitty💜💜
General Discussion / Re: Zodiacs ♐️
« Last post by Katalina on Today at 01:08:15 PM »
Gemini here.   Where are all the air signs?

The 'don't go outside today...' daily horoscopes are hog wash to me, but I fit the profile to a T. 

tl;dr version of the quote box:: Kama Sutra, Trivial Pursuit and a scavenger hunt.  Sounds amazing!  :) :)

Quick-witted Geminis seem to wear invisible winged shoes, like Mercury, the god of their ruling planet. These brilliant, silver-tongued angel-devils can be extremely charming and entertaining. Born with a true gift for gab, they are always ready with a fascinating story to tell you. Generally jovial, good-natured, and intellectually energetic, a Gemini man will always keep you on your toes with constantly shifting attitudes and opinions. Extremely cerebral, full of ideas, and always excited about making new discoveries, a Gemini loves to learn and share his knowledge Ė but, he tends to know a little bit about these subjects without ever truly committing to one field of study in a deeply engaged way. Itís this sponge-like tendency to absorb bits of information that makes him lethal in a game of trivia

In addition to that, the Gemini man requires an enormous amount of intellectual stimulation to keep him engaged. Seduce him with your brilliance, learn the dance of a quick-stepping wit, and youíll lure him in. Sexually, be prepared to try new things, and remember that you may have to encourage him to stay on one thing rather than move rapidly through the whole Kama Sutra, just because he can.

One of the rare people who truly enjoy surprises (the more elaborate the better), if you really want to impress a Gemini, pull one over on him! Or, for a present heíll never forget, go one step further Ė plot a scavenger hunt with humorous clues leading to his gift as the prize.

Iím an air sign..Aquarius ♒️♒️
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10