News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Roxanne's pictures are up!*!

Started by Roxanne, Apr 02, 2015, 05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxanne

Hello gentleman,

My pictures are up and ready to view for your pleasure for the very first time.  Don't be shy and take a peek  ;)
Xoxo

Roxanne

Just Tom

i see 'em, i see 'em....yowza!!!!
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Hamster Mark

I see your profile photo, but only the face is really in focus. A pretty face, for sure, but I'm thinking that it's not just your face that attracts men to you.

Not that I don't have an imagination, or that I've never seen photos of boobs before, LOL!

Duck11

Nice pics!!
I'm sure you look even better in person.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Little_Mel

You definitely have some of the naughtiest ones on the site!!
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Kathryn

You gentlemen are in for a treat with this lady!! She is gorgeous and a total sweetheart!

clevelandbrowns01

Little Mel's right - after some detailed review - they are some of the naughtiest on the site.  Of course, that instantly makes them among my favorites!   I would like to formally apply for the job of photographer!!!    If a picture's worth 1000 words - those pictures are one helluva steamy novel.   Listening to the Police song Roxanne while with Roxanne - priceless...   

It'll be a while before I get back out there. I sure hope Roxanne is still around when I do.....

Emma

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Apr 19, 2015, 07:27 AM
Little Mel's right - after some detailed review - they are some of the naughtiest on the site.  Of course, that instantly makes them among my favorites!   I would like to formally apply for the job of photographer!!!    If a picture's worth 1000 words - those pictures are one helluva steamy novel.   Listening to the Police song Roxanne while with Roxanne - priceless...   

It'll be a while before I get back out there. I sure hope Roxanne is still around when I do.....

Please let me know when you're headed back this way so we can discuss our AWESOME football team... ;) ;D -- Emma