News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thank you Keith!

Started by Shay, Dec 19, 2015, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shay

When you're called to the office, it's nice to be handed a gift! You made my day! I'm really looking forward to meeting you, sooner than later, I hope!

NorthMnMan

Quote from: Krickett on Dec 19, 2015, 09:36 PM
When you're called to the office, it's nice to be handed a gift! You made my day! I'm really looking forward to meeting you, sooner than later, I hope!
.   I'm relieved your package finally arrived today ! It should have been there on Thursday ! I wanted it to be waiting for you upon your return on Friday. Oh well, it all worked out fine, and actually sounds rather funny how you were called to the office ! Lol. I would have loved to have seen that ! Honestly, it is  heartwarming to hear that I helped make your day, krickett ! I hope you enjoy the gift, and have a fulfilling, wonderful Christmas and new year ! I don't know when I will finally be able to meet you, but the anticipation is certainly sweet.

Shay

haha! yes, i was wearing my "what have i done now" face :) the trouble i make is always in good fun though...

NorthMnMan

I would love to see a picture of that face, as well as body language ! I imagine the office staff had a good laugh !

Shay

There was a sigh of "awwww" when I opened the package, followed by, "when is he coming in".  So, when do I get to meet you?

NorthMnMan

How did I know that you would open the package before Christmas ? Lol

Shay

hahaha! well, how could i resist? besides, you weren't here to tell me no ;)

NorthMnMan

Krickett, I suspect that telling you "no " and standing firm would be a monumental feat !