News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Party Idea's

Started by Madam Tara, Apr 11, 2017, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Bentley

This would be amazingly fun!  I did a theatrical dinner once called, Who Killed My Dead Husband, and the actors were hilarious. We dressed up from the 20s and it was so much fun to be involved. Super idea, Tara, count me in!

Quote from: Madam Tara on Jul 22, 2017, 10:17 PM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Jul 10, 2017, 03:51 AM
Quote from: Kentuckyjohn on Jul 10, 2017, 02:06 AM
Has anyone besides myself ever done a Murder Mystery Party by Night of Mystery. We did the Juice Joint & Deadwood Saloon. Everyone was dressed up in correct period of clothing. It was alot of Fun. Had great food,  drinks, prizes.
I can only imagine how great it would be if M.R. was to plan & have one...

I think it would be cool
actually i have been wanting to do a murder mystery party and have it based on the " Mustang ranch/ Oscar Bonavenia murder (not sure on spelling) famous boxer " from back in the 70's.
i think it would be an amazing event to host out here to recreate that and turn it into a Murder Mystery party! maybe for Halloween party??????
Madam Tara xo :-*

Ariel

Has anyone besides myself ever done a Murder Mystery Party by Night of Mystery. We did the Juice Joint & Deadwood Saloon. Everyone was dressed up in correct period of clothing. It was alot of Fun. Had great food,  drinks, prizes.

I think it would be cool
actually i have been wanting to do a murder mystery party and have it based on the " Mustang ranch/ Oscar Bonavenia murder (not sure on spelling) famous boxer " from back in the 70's.
i think it would be an amazing event to host out here to recreate that and turn it into a Murder Mystery party! maybe for Halloween party??????
This would be soooo much fun I would definitely participate in this

Ariel

Quote from: RachelVarga on May 15, 2017, 02:01 AM
Now you know why we have a no cellphone rule. Hahahahahaah

Lol this definitely won't be a problem at our parties

Katalina

DISCO PARTYYYYYY!!😜 Thanks in advance😇
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

Orgy party with every girl in house! Let's shut the house down!!!

Katalina

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 07, 2017, 10:54 PM
Orgy party with every girl in house! Let's shut the house down!!!

I second that😇😇
XOXO, Katalina

Chloe

Yas! Come have the ultimate orgy with all the mustang girls!😘

Cherry

If this is one thing I've been waiting for it's an orgy party with the house! It almost happened just last month and our mouths were just watering at the thought...

Katalina

Quote from: Cherry on Nov 21, 2017, 05:27 AM
If this is one thing I've been waiting for it's an orgy party with the house! It almost happened just last month and our mouths were just watering at the thought...

Please make sure I don't miss this event Cherry! Lol
XOXO, Katalina

Katalina

Quote from: Olivia Bentley on Oct 26, 2017, 08:44 PM
This would be amazingly fun!  I did a theatrical dinner once called, Who Killed My Dead Husband, and the actors were hilarious. We dressed up from the 20s and it was so much fun to be involved. Super idea, Tara, count me in!

I think it would be cool

That would be super fun! Or like CLUE the board game, that kind of party!
XOXO, Katalina

Cherry

What about a food party you guys! Is anyone interested in exploring that fantasy, because me and Katalina have been talking this idea up for a while now and I'm not sure how long we can wait 🍑🍌🍆🍾

Duck11

Quote from: Cherry on Nov 28, 2017, 03:32 AM
What about a food party you guys! Is anyone interested in exploring that fantasy, because me and Katalina have been talking this idea up for a while now and I'm not sure how long we can wait 🍑🍌🍆🍾

Now this is a great idea. I once had a party where a lady brought in some whipped cream for some extra fun.
I don't know though, a Duck and Cherry party?  ;D sounds pretty interesting to me.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Katalina

Quote from: Cherry on Nov 28, 2017, 03:32 AM

I'm waiting on the day cherry, I''ll bring the pizzas! LOL
XOXO, Katalina

Chloe

We had a naughty pajama party tonight! This party would have been perfect for the ultimate orgy party,💦💥💣👅

Banginit

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jul 09, 2017, 04:25 AM
Quote from: Madam Tara on Jul 08, 2017, 07:54 PM
Quote from: Banginit on May 01, 2017, 08:00 PM
Toga...Toga.....Toga..........Toga.... :)
I LOVE the Toga parties!!

This would be very cool! Just think of how our boobs will look. Something like this maybe?

Damn Hott....hun.. anyone thought of twister party... or oil wrestling like in movie Stripes... Bang