News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tori returning

Started by Tori, Aug 04, 2017, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesslyn

Woot, woot! Tori in the house soon! Y'all have gotta come out and see this gorgeous lady with the long, sculpted legs! <3

KittiMinx

TORI WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS YOU  :'(

Cherry

Some winter action yay 😀 don't let this lady fool you she has a rockin body under those sexy little dresses

Tori

Quote from: Cherry on Dec 02, 2017, 12:07 AM
Some winter action yay 😀 don't let this lady fool you she has a rockin body under those sexy little dresses
You're too sweet, cherry. You're gorgeous yourself, young lady. Thanks for the kind words

Alexia

Hmmm you should get her out of her dress more often hehe

Tori

Quote from: Alexia on Dec 02, 2017, 07:19 AM
Hmmm you should get her out of her dress more often hehe
YESSSSS please. I concur.

Tori

Just landed in reno. Look forward to being able to party starting tomorrow night!  :-*

Tori

I'm here 9p to 9a every day until the 18th. Will also take appointments during my off hours if needed. Come visit me. Let's have a good time  :-*

Tori

Well, this trip is coming to an end. Tonight is my last shift 9p to 9a. Thanks to all who have made this trip enjoyable. I'll be back January 11th! Hope to see you then

Cherry

Too bad we won't see you for new years ☹ we'll be waiting for you in January to bring about the new year!!!

Tori

I'm baaack! Cum see me, fellas (and ladies, too). Let's keep each other warm. I'll be here probably til Jan 30th. I will be working 7p to 7a. Hope to see you!

Just Tom

well, looks like i won't get to see you this time,  :'(  but we will all be waiting anxiously waiting for your return dates... one of these days it will line up again

have a good break sweets
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Tori

I'll be coming to the ranch Feb 9-19th! Look forward to seeing many of you. Let's make my birthday month a fun one, eh? :)

Just Sayin

I was disappointed (really bummed) that I didn't get to party with you on your last visit. For sure got some naked time planned with you this time. Can't wait !!! See you in a few days.......

Tori

I'll be coming back to the ranch and available March 8-20. If anything changes, I'll update. Looking forward to seeing familiar and new faces 😘