The Excitement of Planning a Trip to the Mustang

Started by Michael, Aug 21, 2017, 04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

I enjoy every aspect of planning each visit to the Mustang.  This includes transportation, lodging, dining and entertainment, parlor time, party time and of course, putting together an amazing list of classy ladies to book an appointment with that I've gotten to know plus having open time for hidden gems or well known ladies that I'm just getting to know on that visit or even rebook a sequel with a favorite.  I even enjoy getting up early when it's time to leave for the airport and I'm not a morning person.  Every trip is a wonderful escape that reenergizes me and pushes my high motivation to thrive in today's world even higher.  This says a lot about how amazing these ladies are and how excellent my experience with the Mustang has been.   

Cobia

Quote from: Michael on Aug 21, 2017, 04:05 AM
I enjoy every aspect of planning each visit to the Mustang.  This includes transportation, lodging, dining and entertainment, parlor time, party time and of course, putting together an amazing list of classy ladies to book an appointment with that I've gotten to know plus having open time for hidden gems or well known ladies that I'm just getting to know on that visit or even rebook a sequel with a favorite.  I even enjoy getting up early when it's time to leave for the airport and I'm not a morning person.  Every trip is a wonderful escape that reenergizes me and pushes my high motivation to thrive in today's world even higher.  This says a lot about how amazing these ladies are and how excellent my experience with the Mustang has been.   

I'll drink to that .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

Nichole

Aww that is so sweet . I'm glad, your trips here have been awesome ones. Come back soon  :-*

Stevie Licks

I enjoy every aspect of planning my visit to Mustang as well -- the excitement of booking my plane ticket because I know I'm going to see my friends and meet new people; buying lingerie and feeling sexy; raiding the drugstore of all its condoms and lube and baby wipes...; and of course looking forward to appointments!

Alexia

That's awesome. Mustang is such a great getaways and what a great way to enjoy yourself with a house full of beautiful women and great staff to take care of your every need.

Michael

Quote from: Nichole on Nov 09, 2017, 02:09 PM
Aww that is so sweet . I'm glad, your trips here have been awesome ones. Come back soon  :-*
Thank you!  Will do. 

Michael

Quote from: Stevie Licks on Nov 10, 2017, 02:34 PM

I enjoy every aspect of planning my visit to Mustang as well -- the excitement of booking my plane ticket because I know I'm going to see my friends and meet new people; buying lingerie and feeling sexy; raiding the drugstore of all its condoms and lube and baby wipes...; and of course looking forward to appointments!
Kudos to you for your awesome response.  I enjoy my planning but enjoy yours more than my own.

Michael

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 14, 2017, 08:41 AM
That's awesome. Mustang is such a great getaways and what a great way to enjoy yourself with a house full of beautiful women and great staff to take care of your every need.
Alexia, great ladies like you make the Mustang a great getaway.   I wish I could make each visit a permanent vacation.  That's living proof how much this customer appreciates everyone at the Mustang.

Jesslyn

Awww...this discussion made my heart feel all warm and fuzzy! Thank you for the great post, Michael :)   

Katalina

Thank you! That was very sweet of you, I'm hope one day we can meet here at MR!
XOXO, Katalina

Michael

Quote from: Jesslyn on Nov 26, 2017, 06:48 AM
Awww...this discussion made my heart feel all warm and fuzzy! Thank you for the great post, Michael :)
You're welcome, gorgeous,  anytime.

Michael

Quote from: Katalina on Nov 27, 2017, 07:12 PM

Thank you! That was very sweet of you, I'm hope one day we can meet here at MR!
You're welcome,  sexy.  I'd love to meet you at the Mustang.   That's going to be awesome!

KittiMinx

We're all very proud and happy to have you and help you relax. As well as help you indulge in some amazing tantalizing pleasure beyond your wildest fantasies  ;)

Michael

Quote from: KittiMinx on Nov 28, 2017, 07:23 AM

We're all very proud and happy to have you and help you relax. As well as help you indulge in some amazing tantalizing pleasure beyond your wildest fantasies  ;)
Thank you,  Kitti.  I appreciate that.