I don't always party in a suite, but when I do, I party with Leah

Started by shutterbug, Oct 25, 2017, 07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shutterbug

Actually, I pretty much never party in a suite. I've never really seen any value there. The few times I did quite some time ago, either we didn't do anything that we couldn't have just as easily done in the lady's room, or when we did take advantage of some of the various amenities, it seemed like we were just checking things off of a "to do" list.

But after a great suite party with Leah this past weekend, now I get it. If you've got the right lady, with the right connection going on, a suite party can be something special. And Leah really is something special. She just radiates enthusiasm, and seems to intuitively know how to move things along in a way that feels perfectly natural - so that the larger room really does enhance the experience, rather than detract from it.

It seems like every other time I've sprung for a larger party, when I thought about it later, there was always something I wished had gone a little differently. But this last party with Leah was absolute perfection. After my first party with her earlier this year, she immediately jumped to the top of my all-time-favorite list. And after this last experience, she's now also got the all-time-best-party slot.

Cobia

Quote from: shutterbug on Oct 25, 2017, 07:59 AM
Actually, I pretty much never party in a suite. I've never really seen any value there. The few times I did quite some time ago, either we didn't do anything that we couldn't have just as easily done in the lady's room, or when we did take advantage of some of the various amenities, it seemed like we were just checking things off of a "to do" list.

But after a great suite party with Leah this past weekend, now I get it. If you've got the right lady, with the right connection going on, a suite party can be something special. And Leah really is something special. She just radiates enthusiasm, and seems to intuitively know how to move things along in a way that feels perfectly natural - so that the larger room really does enhance the experience, rather than detract from it.

It seems like every other time I've sprung for a larger party, when I thought about it later, there was always something I wished had gone a littler differently. But this last party with Leah was absolute perfection. After my first party with her earlier this year, she immediately jumped to the top of my all-time-favorite list. And after this last experience, she's now also got the all-time-best-party slot.

Good for you.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Redwood

A Couple of months ago talked to Leah for quite a while.  No idea why I didn't party with her.  She was lovely hope to correct my decision in the near future.

Cobia

Quote from: Redwood on Oct 26, 2017, 08:43 AM
A Couple of months ago talked to Leah for quite a while.  No idea why I didn't party with her.  She was lovely hope to correct my decision in the near future.

You might want to get back out there and "catch up "....... ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.