Author Topic: great conversationalist  (Read 194 times)

Katalina

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: great conversationalist
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 05:18:39 PM »
Sometimes body language and sexual chemistry say a lot more than words😊😊

Ooooouhhh CALEESI CUT TO THE CHASE, very well said!
XOXO, Katalina

Caleesi

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 06:55:35 AM »
Sometimes body language and sexual chemistry say a lot more than words😊😊

Cherry

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 05:09:30 AM »
Personally I don't always want alot of conversation, if you're not a conversational person it won't feel natural and I'd like to cut the talk short 🙄🙄

RachelVarga

• View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 01:41:20 PM »
I am reading many reviews and comments on both sides similar to "we had a great conversation, we clicked, we had a great chemistry, and then we had a great party". What if you are not a great conversationalist at all? Even not an average one?

It's quite normal to not be a big talker. I'm a big typer but not a talked. You would have no problems.

Katalina

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 05:40:10 PM »
I am reading many reviews and comments on both sides similar to "we had a great conversation, we clicked, we had a great chemistry, and then we had a great party". What if you are not a great conversationalist at all? Even not an average one?

The other girls said it very well here, some people are also nervous and quite as well, so not being a big talker isn't out of the usual here and that's totally okay!
XOXO, Katalina

KittiMinx

• *insert something witty here*
    • View Profile
    • Cosplay Courtesan - Kitti Minx's Blog Site
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 09:37:35 AM »
Hmmmm, I am really happy this got brought up.

My personal  opinion  is that it is really about honesty.

From the viewpoint  of a lady, if we sit down with someone and they are kind of just not talking or responding with some sort of enthusiasm, we tend to assume they are not interested.

So, just be honest "Hey, I'm not much of a big talker. I am interested in you, so please bear with me." Should clear things up nicely.

Yes, this, exactly. You don't have to talk much at all. We also like straight shooters who know what they want and get right to the point!

Atlantis

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 08:24:00 AM »
Hmmmm, I am really happy this got brought up.

My personal  opinion  is that it is really about honesty.

From the viewpoint  of a lady, if we sit down with someone and they are kind of just not talking or responding with some sort of enthusiasm, we tend to assume they are not interested.

So, just be honest "Hey, I'm not much of a big talker. I am interested in you, so please bear with me." Should clear things up nicely.

margin

• View Profile
great conversationalist
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 07:54:47 AM »