News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wet & Wild Atlantis in The House!!

Started by Atlantis, Nov 29, 2017, 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantis

Hi lovelies,

It's been a long time, this is my first trip back after a 1 year hiatus!!

Come help me get back in the 'swing' of things. Maybe in the new sex swing we just had installed?

I will be here until at least December 15th, cum play.

Ironman

Did you ever find a tag team partner to for lack of a brtto term do it in the Hall way?😆😆

Ironic When you and Belle came up with that Idea back in 2010. I had a little bit of money that year or at least more then I have in the here and now. 😔

Whatever be that as it may you probably could have talked me into that nutty Idea way back then if you two had been willing to wait about 90 minutes.😆

You should revist that Idea not with me I am retired from 2 girl parties permanently. Its rare I can even afford a 1 on 1 anymore. But I bet if you can find  a willing tag team partner. Finding a willing client should be easy.😎

Alexia

Ironman I can't believe you didn't take them up on it. Too bad you can't time travel back to that night 🙃

Ironman

:-\
Quote from: Alexia on Nov 30, 2017, 12:00 AM
Ironman I can't believe you didn't take them up on it. Too bad you can't time travel back to that night 🙃

Lol I hsd to wait for funds to be available. I think I mentioned to Belle I had to wait so the moment had passed Atlantis went off and I assume found another dance partner for a 1 on one. Belle and I did eventually end up on a Mattress  together about 3 hours later. The timing was just not right.😆

Rumor has it you got your own wild side. Maybe you can revive the idea. The hallways at WH may not be able to accommodate.  Maybe that area behind the green door?🤔 The Cashier can watch🤔😆 I would say just do some  willing victim/client and just do them right there in the bar. On the stage.😆 But there is probably some regulation or something that says all that kind of action has to only happen behind the green door.😎

Anyway put some thought into it ladies.😆 That ship has sailed for me. But I know there are some 🤓freaks on here that might be down for that kind of action.😆

Atlantis

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 30, 2017, 03:39 AM

Lol I hsd to wait for funds to be available. I think I mentioned to Belle I had to wait so the moment had passed Atlantis went off and I assume found another dance partner for a 1 on one. Belle and I did eventually end up on a Mattress  together about 3 hours later. The timing was just not right.😆

Rumor has it you got your own wild side. Maybe you can revive the idea. The hallways at WH may not be able to accommodate.  Maybe that area behind the green door?🤔 The Cashier can watch🤔😆 I would say just do some  willing victim/client and just do them right there in the bar. On the stage.😆 But there is probably some regulation or something that says all that kind of action has to only happen behind the green door.😎

Anyway put some thought into it ladies.😆 That ship has sailed for me. But I know there are some 🤓freaks on here that might be down for that kind of action.😆

No!! I had so many crazy ideas involving those hallways too, there was just so many ways to have a really enjoyable  time!

I have not given up though! As long as those hallways are standing I will keep hope alive!

As far as the Wild Horse goes, my new desired slightly crazy location to get really naughty is also ironically in one of the hallways  (kinda sorta).

That small room that used to have the Sybian Saddle in it. You know the one with the frosted glass, I can just imagine all the sexy shadows on display for lucky folks taking tours. Maybe a lineup would get called.

I'm which case I would gladly provide the soundtrack to breakup the silence of the typical lineup. ;) ;)

Alexia totally has a wild side, so I'm sure I could get her to go along with some crazy notions!

Ironman

Quote from: Atlantis on Dec 01, 2017, 01:28 PM

No!! I had so many crazy ideas involving those hallways too, there was just so many ways to have a really enjoyable  time!

I have not given up though! As long as those hallways are standing I will keep hope alive!

As far as the Wild Horse goes, my new desired slightly crazy location to get really naughty is also ironically in one of the hallways  (kinda sorta).

That small room that used to have the Sybian Saddle in it. You know the one with the frosted glass, I can just imagine all the sexy shadows on display for lucky folks taking tours. Maybe a lineup would get called.

I'm which case I would gladly provide the soundtrack to breakup the silence of the typical lineup. ;) ;)

Alexia totally has a wild side, so I'm sure I could get her to go along with some crazy notions!

I have never actually seen the room that you are talking about too bed me and spending money are not on good terms this weekend. ,😦 I could have at least taken a looksey at it tonight or Saturday night. While I am in the area. Oh well maybe 2018 will be a  better year for me🤔 if I live that long......😆 Anyway you have a good hopefully Profitable tour young lady.😎

Cherry

Who are we to deny a lady a nice ride on our new sex swing 😉 break it in!

Offleash

Sign me up! lol

Atlantis

Quote from: Offleash on Dec 03, 2017, 03:54 AM

Sign me up! lol

Oh me, oh my  ;D  ;).

I'm getting a little flushed with all of the super x-rated thoughts floating through my head now Offleash. I know we share MANY common interests.

If you get me too excited I can not be held responsible for my actions the next time I see you  :D.

Offleash

Quote from: Atlantis on Dec 04, 2017, 07:09 AM.

If you get me too excited I can not be held responsible for my actions the next time I see you  :D.

Ha ha now we are getting somewhere hee hee

Atlantis

I will be available until the 19th, I checked the weather and it is going to be freezing every night until I leave. That's exactly why I need someone to come keep me warm, dare I say I might need a very special someone to push me past the brink of warm to full on hot hot heat  ;) :-*.

Morgan

I agree! I need some heat in my life too! 😀