News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ladies at the ranch this weekend

Started by JimDiGriz, Jan 03, 2018, 04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimDiGriz

I'll be flying out to Reno this weekend for my first time at the Mustang.  The lineup hasn't been posted, and that's fine.  But before I get on the plane, can someone confirm that operations are normal for this weekend?  (I keep having a semi-amusing premonition that I arrive, find only a couple of pinball machines in the parlor, and the person tending bar says "Meh, they all went home.")

Thanks!

Cobia

Quote from: JimDiGriz on Jan 03, 2018, 04:09 AM
I'll be flying out to Reno this weekend for my first time at the Mustang.  The lineup hasn't been posted, and that's fine.  But before I get on the plane, can someone confirm that operations are normal for this weekend?  (I keep having a semi-amusing premonition that I arrive, find only a couple of pinball machines in the parlor, and the person tending bar says "Meh, they all went home.")

Thanks!

I don't think you will have to worry about a shortage of Ladies....go for it.  I have been going out there for 11 years and have never seen a shortage yet.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

JimDiGriz

Quote from: Cobia on Jan 03, 2018, 01:44 PM
I don't think you will have to worry about a shortage of Ladies....go for it.  I have been going out there for 11 years and have never seen a shortage yet.

Thanks, Cobia.  I was there this weekend and had a wonderful time.  The parlor really was fun to be in (even without pinball machines!)

Cobia

Quote from: JimDiGriz on Jan 08, 2018, 01:24 PM

Thanks, Cobia.  I was there this weekend and had a wonderful time.  The parlor really was fun to be in (even without pinball machines!)

Glad you had fun.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Chloe

Lol yes even though pinball machines are amusing, its always a great time here at the mustang😘
Quote from: JimDiGriz on Jan 08, 2018, 01:24 PM