My speech... If I would have won... What is a Courtesan?

Started by Victoria, Jul 21, 2018, 08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midwest Couple

Quote from: Victoria on Jul 21, 2018, 08:51 PM
I'd like to finish this evening with a very important comment concerning all of us in the room tonight. Every single one of us.

Our industry is being attacked in Lyon County and in the State Legislature. Yes, the various brothel owners and managers in this room are competitors. Sometimes, the competition between us is feirce indeed. But the time is NOW. I want to repeat. THE TIME IS NOW for all of us to band together and protect the industry that we have worked so hard to build up together! I ask every single person in this room to write your state assembly representative and state senator and tell them to STOP going after law abiding, tax paying ladies; and instead go after the pimps and illegal prostitution going on in Reno and Las Vegas every minute of every day.

My name is Victoria and I am PROUD to be a courtesan in our industry!

We were honored to hear this part of your speech in person and we felt it was worth a bump back to the top of this thread.

James

Quote from: Midwest Couple on Jul 23, 2018, 10:30 PM
I'd like to finish this evening with a very important comment concerning all of us in the room tonight. Every single one of us.

Our industry is being attacked in Lyon County and in the State Legislature. Yes, the various brothel owners and managers in this room are competitors. Sometimes, the competition between us is feirce indeed. But the time is NOW. I want to repeat. THE TIME IS NOW for all of us to band together and protect the industry that we have worked so hard to build up together! I ask every single person in this room to write your state assembly representative and state senator and tell them to STOP going after law abiding, tax paying ladies; and instead go after the pimps and illegal prostitution going on in Reno and Las Vegas every minute of every day.

We were honored to hear this part of your speech in person and we felt it was worth a bump back to the top of this thread.

In person? How could you if she didn't win and it's a what if speech?

Victoria

James, you are missing the point of the post.

I did congratulate Roxy. In person. I am not mad about losing at all. All of the ladies up there were well deserving of it.

As far as putting my speech on our site, it was suggested to me that I do so. It was not meant to offend anybody. If it did, my apologies.

Victoria

Quote from: James on Jul 23, 2018, 10:35 PM

James, at the awards banquet I gave a very important speech (see the last portion of the post) that affects all of us. That's what Midwest Couple is talking about. And thank you both of you! I'm sorry I have not had the chance to officially say hello and meet you both. But we all appreciate your support!

James

Quote from: Victoria on Jul 23, 2018, 10:42 PM
Quote from: James on Jul 23, 2018, 10:35 PM

James, at the awards banquet I gave a very important speech (see the last portion of the post) that affects all of us. That's what Midwest Couple is talking about. And thank you both of you! I'm sorry I have not had the chance to officially say hello and meet you both. But we all appreciate your support!

You are correct and I am mistaken so I apologize. About the other post, you have no need to apologize Victoria. You are well within your right to post it because it's an open forum. You have been in the business a long time and what you say is actually nice. I just mean the timing was bad. It's just an opinion anyway and opinions are like ...... you know what.

James

If it's any consolation I do hope you get it next year.

Victoria

No harm no foul James! 😊  Thank you!

I never meant anything bad about any other house or courtesan. Each and every one of us standing there that night deserved it!

Jagged

Victoria.   This the Mustang Board.  (( its not  SIN board  or  Brothel Life Board)).
Your speech was very tasteful and of what is true in the LPIN industry((EXcluding the part about people))
        I believed everybody in the banquet room was touched by what you said it your speech.

U  DO  NOT  NEED TO APOLOGIZE
                              for anything
                You serve  your time in the LPIN industry

Victoria.
      Since it was quite few of groups from different houses ((ranches// brothels))
   The speech was the right time to give that @ the banquet.  It had to come out w/ all the crap
      that coalition group is trying to banned the houses. in 2 big NV counties.
It got the damn message across  2  people that do not associate w/ the Mustang.

Your speech was very well accepted  @ the Awards banquet ((also thought it was well presented to have the other 2 Mustnag Managers standing beside you in support of the issues at hand))
    Over the weekend people outside of the board @ the CWMC event thought it was a great speech.     
          Even 2 people said that U can become an advocate for  LPIN rights.

LPIN is legal and the industry need to stand up for its rights.

Victoria might B  disappointed (( just like the other 4 COY Finalist ladies)) .  But she is not mad about winning
          She was just happy and glad that she was a COY finalist for a 3rd time in a row

I am the 1 that is mad with all the shit that has been said  about shit
that has been started and said about Victoria not been eligible for the COY award
               Over the Last few months.
. That is F$%^ng BULLSHIT.  Which ever 1 of U started that shit
                All U  A$&H@les can  go to H&ll.

Check w/ the Awards committee right when this crap was mention @ the beginning of May
     (( right after the voting ended  &  right when Victoria made her announcement that she was retiring and would B working in management at the Mustang)).   
    They assured me that Victoria was still elgible because the awards was for
          the time-frame of 2K17.
AND
Got  news  for some of U  that does not know.
   Some have already said it.  (( and it was also told 2 Victoria at the banquet))
    The Awards Committee said that even though Victoria is a manager,
            She was still a working lady up til the end of April of this year.
         Which makes Victoria eligible for the 2K18 COY Awards   

======================================                =================

Sorry Victoria .
  As  I  todl  U  and  other people @  the banquet.  I DO NOT deserve any consideration or recognition
       I do not deserve any nice credit.   
The Nice &  Sweet  & THoughtful Jagged is NO longer around. & has NOT been for awhile.
       OK.
  Ok..  U  got  2 things right out that. 
                Mouthy  & Stubborn 

Enogh about me.  I dont  deserve shit around here.

THIS IS about  U  VICTORIA ...
       You deserve being a 2K17 COY Finalist

Jagged

James

For a person  to have All 4  of his 1st posts starting out on Victoria's Post Thread and never posted before is kinda disrespectful and considered like U are Trolling and wanted  to start some shit on the Mustang Board.
The name James is a very common  name.  Not hardly an unique user-name for these type of LPIN board
  So U can be anybody wanted to troll and start shit on this board.

Most people  dont  start thier  1st post attacking a lady right off the bat unless they have an agenda.
It looks like U made your agenda Very Clear in your  1st 2 post.
and U wanted to talk about another lady that is Not associated with the Mustang.

To state that she is mad about loosing  ...  Sounds like an attack and trolling

As stated above this is a MUSTANG BOARD. (( a house ((brothel)) board)) .  This is not SIN board or Brothel Lfie Board.
This is a house board that usually start NO Drama around here. and most of time talk about the Mustang Ladies & the Mustang there are few exception  (( sometimes those exception will B deleted from this board)).   
And  Ususllay  other issues  & situations dont get mention on this Mustang board unless it
     actually has something that involves the Mustnag   or  1 of its Mustang /WH ladies directly.
          ((HOuse boards ((NOT just only Mustang -- that goes for the other house boards)) will usually talk only things involving Mustang situations and issues ))
As for as I know...  Victoria is not on the other LPIN NON-House((Brothel)) boards.
      And that is her prerogative if she wants to or not to B on those ""NON--House"" LPIN boards.

Quote from: James on Jul 23, 2018, 10:25 PM
The only problem is that you didn't win. It would be different if it was just a post but to connect it to the award is very unbecoming and disrespectful to the winner, Roxy. People don't post if I won speeches, I never seen anyone ever do that. I understand that you are mad about losing but that is just life. You have another year to try.

In the spirit of brothels working together as you have stated, why don't you congratulate Roxy for her hard earned win?

Have you been to CWMC event or LPIN Awards banquet under a different name ?  ?  If so.  how many

Most of the 22 CWMC/ LLPIN Awards Banquet
There have been hardly any acceptance /thank you speeches from the COY winner.  It is verry very rare.
           Probably 2  or  3 at the most.

Maybe it would have been nice for Victoria
     to congratulate Roxy on this board.
But Victoria does not have to. This is a Mustang Board and Roxy does not work at the Mustang.
  It is not disrespectful to Roxy.

Ok Victoria did not win.  So what if her post thread is a  ""if I won speech"".  Well you saw 1 now.
   Victoria can write whatever she want for a speech.  There was no disrespect to any of the COY winner or the other 3 COY finalists.  Her speech was very well accepted  @ the Awards banquet ((also thought it was well presented to have the other 2 Mustnag Managers standing beside her in support )) and accepted on this board except for you. (( before your apology  in your 3rd and 4th post))

Victoria was very cordial at the banquet.  She did congratulate Rosyy and hug for winning.
Matter of fact, Victoria also did it the last 2 years at the banquet to the other COY winners wehn she was a COY finalist.

Alright Victoira might B the Susan Lucci of the COY CWMC//LPIN Awards.
      (( Yeah,  I nominated her 11 out of her 16 1/2 yrs for C.O Y. ))
She is 1 of the Kind-hearted  &  gracious ladies &  hardworking ladies in LPIN
   She had every right 2 post that her speech on the Mustang Board.

--------------

Now  4  me...   Yeah  just like  Victoria said.. 
       Im  a  mouthy  & stubborn  S.OB  white knight for the LPIN ladies
    Im that type of  rat-bastardd A%$hitturd hoser
      who really dont give a shit until it comes 2  some of LPIN ladies in NV.

Just like U standing up for your lady...
I stand up for the ladies on this Mustang board.

Cobia

Quote from: Jagged on Jul 24, 2018, 03:39 PM
Victoria.   This the Mustang Board.  (( its not  SIN board  or  Brothel Life Board)).
Your speech was very tasteful and of what is true in the LPIN industry((EXcluding the part about people))
        I believed everybody in the banquet room was touched by what you said it your speech.

U  DO  NOT  NEED TO APOLOGIZE
                              for anything
                You serve  your time in the LPIN industry

Victoria.
      Since it was quite few of groups from different houses ((ranches// brothels))
   The speech was the right time to give that @ the banquet.  It had to come out w/ all the crap
      that coalition group is trying to banned the houses. in 2 big NV counties.
It got the damn message across  2  people that do not associate w/ the Mustang.

Your speech was very well accepted  @ the Awards banquet ((also thought it was well presented to have the other 2 Mustnag Managers standing beside you in support of the issues at hand))
    Over the weekend people outside of the board @ the CWMC event thought it was a great speech.     
          Even 2 people said that U can become an advocate for  LPIN rights.

LPIN is legal and the industry need to stand up for its rights.

Victoria might B  disappointed (( just like the other 4 COY Finalist ladies)) .  But she is not mad about winning
          She was just happy and glad that she was a COY finalist for a 3rd time in a row

I am the 1 that is mad with all the shit that has been said  about shit
that has been started and said about Victoria not been eligible for the COY award
               Over the Last few months.
. That is F$%^ng BULLSHIT.  Which ever 1 of U started that shit
                All U  A$&H@les can  go to H&ll.

Check w/ the Awards committee right when this crap was mention @ the beginning of May
     (( right after the voting ended  &  right when Victoria made her announcement that she was retiring and would B working in management at the Mustang)).   
    They assured me that Victoria was still elgible because the awards was for
          the time-frame of 2K17.
AND
Got  news  for some of U  that does not know.
   Some have already said it.  (( and it was also told 2 Victoria at the banquet))
    The Awards Committee said that even though Victoria is a manager,
            She was still a working lady up til the end of April of this year.
         Which makes Victoria eligible for the 2K18 COY Awards   

======================================                =================

Sorry Victoria .
  As  I  todl  U  and  other people @  the banquet.  I DO NOT deserve any consideration or recognition
       I do not deserve any nice credit.   
The Nice &  Sweet  & THoughtful Jagged is NO longer around. & has NOT been for awhile.
       OK.
  Ok..  U  got  2 things right out that. 
                Mouthy  & Stubborn 

Enogh about me.  I dont  deserve shit around here.

THIS IS about  U  VICTORIA ...
       You deserve being a 2K17 COY Finalist

I'll drink to that !!!!!!!!!!

Victoria IS and always HAS BEEN a class act !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Midwest Couple

We'll just put it out there:

If James & Jagged are willing to oil up in a speedo and wrestle in a pool full of jello for the honor of their lady - We'll fly back out and present an award to BOTH ladies!

Well, we probably wont "present", we'll still be hiding at a table in the back..... but it would still be a lot of fun!  Maybe another event at next years awards ;) 

RachelVarga

Sorry it has taken so long to comment on this but it's really busy.

Victoria,

I think the speech is wonderful. I have known you since I started and in my COY speech I said you helped me when I was new and that I love you to death. I still do and in my heart you are and always will be a winner.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Victoria

Thank you everyone for the support! I truly appreciate it. It means the world to me. You guys are amazing! ❤️❤️❤️

Midwest Couple, that would be a sight!!! 

Rachel, you are truly a wonderful lady. You are such a sweetheart. You are truly the epitome of what the meaning of Courtesan is!

James

I signed up on the board on April 20, 2018, 01:25:28 AM. So I did not sign up to troll Victoria because how could I know she posted her speech four months ago? You are trying to use brute force to make all the readers think I signed up to hurt her when the facts show I didn't. There is no average sounding mustang board name. There is an Alan, alex, alexandro, Bob, brett, Charlie, Clint, and on and on on. Just because I didn't think up a funny, witty, or ridiculous name doesn't mean I am a troll.

I go to the Mustang often. Just because I don't spend my days on here does not make me any less of a supporter of all the girls in general.

You point out that this is the Mustang board and not SIN or BL. That is true. I think SIN is disgusting and I don't want to be associated with the things they say about women on there.

The Mustang is a house board but you can't slam every little piece of criticism. If you notice I already talked to Victoria and wished her well on next year so if you do not want drama why create more by writing two huge posts that both create more drama. You used more words than all other posts combined and it seems strange that at the end of all of that you say, "Enogh about me.  I dont  deserve shit around here. THIS IS about  U  VICTORIA ..."

So in essence your post was really about your anger and not about Victoria as you stated.

You also stated,

"Which ever 1 of U started that shit
                All U  A$&H@les can  go to H&ll."

which is very combative and dramatic when no one knows what is even going on. Why don't you ask the LPIN Awards committee about it?

That is drama Jagged and frankly it's hypocritical. You should have PM me and not made it worse because the issue had already passed. Nothing else was being said until you filled the entire thread with your rant about me and the awards committee or the person starting rumors. Just pm me if you want but let's not keep this rolling and fill her posts with fighting. You obviously care about her so let's drop it for her sake.

I would like to say that I have never met Roxy. Ever. I have always gone to the Mustang because the women are not only beautiful but many have a charm that you can't find anywhere else. They embody the true courtesan spirit.

BigBankA7D

🤪 I think this tread has escalated for no reason just my opinion