News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ember like a fire

Started by Ember, Sep 05, 2018, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember

I'm here at the Ranch! And I'll be here at least until the end of September! Come party with me my schedule is 9 PM to 9 AM. I'm also available for appointments so let's go have some fun! I can't wait to see you!

Ember

Hi everyone, so I was gone for a week but I returned today and I'll be ready and available tomorrow night! 9 PM to 9 AM! Come and see me and we'll have some fun together!

Ember

Hi everyone! I'm only going to he here for a few more day, just until the 28th so come and party with me ;)! I'll be back a few days after Christmas!

Ember

Hi everyone! Surprise!!!! I'm back for Christmas so come and let me be your Christmas present!!!  ;) :P :-*

Ember

Make sure to come and see me for Christmas!!!!! I can't wait to spend time with you!!

Michael

I'd love to see you anytime.  I won't be there for the Christmas holiday but will definitely be there in 2019! 

Ember

Quote from: Michael on Dec 25, 2018, 12:23 AM
I'd love to see you anytime.  I won't be there for the Christmas holiday but will definitely be there in 2019!

Well then I hope we can plan something out! ;D

Michael

Quote from: Ember on Dec 29, 2018, 01:20 PM
Quote from: Michael on Dec 25, 2018, 12:23 AM

Well then I hope we can plan something out! ;D
Game on, Gorgeous!  See you in 2019!  Love your videos.

Anika

Ember, It was such a pleasure meeting you.  You have a wisdom about you that is intoxicating.  Here's wishing you all the best in 2019.  Xo, Anika

Ember

Quote from: Anika on Jan 01, 2019, 10:17 PM
Ember, It was such a pleasure meeting you.  You have a wisdom about you that is intoxicating.  Here's wishing you all the best in 2019.  Xo, Anika

Awww thank you Anika! It was really nice to meet you as well hun! I hope we can see more of each other!

Ember

Oh yah! Lol, I'm here by the way!!! I'll be here til at least the 9th, if not longer. Also, I have a day shift schedule this trip so for those of you that have been restricted by my night schedule, now you can come and see me!

Madison

I'm so glad we're on the same shift!

Bigfoot

Quote from: Ember on Jan 21, 2019, 11:31 PM
I have a day shift schedule this trip so for those of you that have been restricted by my night schedule, now you can come and see me!
Do you hear that?  That's all the night guys crying.   :'(   ;)

Ember

Quote from: Madison on Jan 27, 2019, 07:08 AM
I'm so glad we're on the same shift!

Me too!! I would have missed talking to you so much!

Ember

Quote from: Bigfoot on Jan 27, 2019, 06:30 PM
Quote from: Ember on Jan 21, 2019, 11:31 PM
I have a day shift schedule this trip so for those of you that have been restricted by my night schedule, now you can come and see me!
Do you hear that?  That's all the night guys crying.   :'(   ;)

Lol you can always call ahead of time and book an appointment hun!