Olivia Lush, Brazilian Princess, Queen and Goddess

Started by Michael, Sep 11, 2018, 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

In my opinion, every Friday night should start off with going to the bar, grabbing a few cold beverages and unwinding while being greeted by a gorgeous lady with a perfect body who wants to do nothing more than make you happy every way possible.  You spend time getting to know her and you figure out that there's so much more that makes her gorgeous.  She's intelligent, she is funny, she's fun, she's caring, she's a go getter.  I found this on Friday night in Olivia Lush.  This is a lady with so many life layers to appreciate that I've lost count.  Play time with her is incredible but so is time spent with her laughing and talking, 2 people enjoying life, getting the most out of it.  There were plenty of times this young lady put a smile on my face in the parlor or the bedroom.

Speaking of the bedroom, getting to unwrap the clothing off of perfection was mesmerizing.  Her musical choice was extrememly seductive.  Doing a lot of things with this charmer who has perfected her craft has made me yearn for more.  As a matter of fact, we had a sequel which was just as good as the first time.  She made a lot more than my smile very happy.  I'll be repeating with this young lady everytime our dates there align.

Ms. Olivia, thank you for much for an amazing experience I'll never forget.  I can never tell you enough how great of a person you are.  I don't think the smile on my face left during every second I spent with you.  You ROCKED my world!   

Olivia Lush

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful moments shared, Michael.
Looking forward to our next encounter.
Kisses from head to toes...
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com