Olivia Lush, you Brazilian Delight is back at until 10/ 22! Noon to Midnight

Started by Olivia Lush, Oct 02, 2018, 02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

I am so happy to be back at the ranch with my sexy girlfriends and wonderful gents and couples.
From a sweet girlfriend experience, an intimate overnight, an exciting outdate to the devious pleasures of sensual domination, I am your lady.
I am back at Mustang until October 22nd and would love to make your visit extra naughty. I am available from noon to midnight or by appointment.

Stop by to get better acquainted, or even better, call 1-800-727-8638 and make an appointment with me.

I always reward those that place a deposit with their appointment with extra time!

Can't wait to be in your arms...
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia
Check www.OliviaLush.com for more pictures, videos, blog posts, calendar and much more

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Ada Marie

Even though you're gone, I can't wait for your future return. It's always a joy having you here. I think all the men can agree with me.

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Ada Marie on Nov 23, 2018, 02:21 AM
Even though you're gone, I can't wait for your future return. It's always a joy having you here. I think all the men can agree with me.

Thank you Ada! I'll be back from December 4th to 18th ready for more adventures. Can't wait to see you!
xoxo
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com