Catch Olivia Lush at the ranch until November 20th! Avail Noon to Midnight

Started by Olivia Lush, Oct 27, 2018, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

Hello Lovelies,
It's starting to cool down outside so there's no better time for us to stay in warming each other up. The options are endless, from a sweet GFE party making love in front of the fire place, getting hot & wet together in the jacuzzi, exploring the devious pleasures of sensual domination in our state of the art Dungeon Suite to a wonderful overnight falling asleep in each other's arms after delicious lovemaking.
Yes, if you want to take me out for a romantic dinner or lunch I am bringing some warm clothes with me.

I'll be back at The Mustang Ranch from November 6th to 20th and can't wait to be in your arms....
Stop by during these days, or even better: Call 800-727-8638 and make an appointment with me.

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
Check out www.OliviaLush.com for more pictures, videos, calendar, blog posts and more

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Olivia Lush

It was great meeting you as well Cobia! Come back soon
xoxo
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

I made it back to the ranch safe and sound and am ready to warm you up this winter! Will be back on the floor today from 4:30 pm to midnight and then
noon to midnight until 11/20.
Come get lost in my Winter Wonderland
Cant wait to be in your arms...
Delightfully Yours
Olivia

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27