Kitti Minx || Photos & Selfies - New Photos Regularly!

Started by KittiMinx, Nov 03, 2017, 04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

Quote from: Michael j. on Mar 29, 2018, 04:36 AM
Freaky.  For the love of God, please revert to a normal color. :(

I wear realistic wigs too. I can accept that I'm not everyone's cup of tea there's no need to be rude.

I'm a cancer survivor so now that I have hair again I like to have fun and express my creativity because life is too short to not have a good time.

To put it lightly:

It's why the Mustang is so great we have a lovely diverse lineup to match anyone's interests!

KittiMinx

Technically not a photo but some awesome art Anna Maria Bryant made of me! (Or well, her stylistic interpretation  ;) )

I love art! Don't you?

Offleash

I love this. Would be my first choice if'n I was pickin in a lineup. Fer sure. Could not resist  :D

Leash

Quote from: KittiMinx on Mar 29, 2018, 02:23 PM
Technically not a photo but some awesome stuff!

I love art! Don't you?

JimDiGriz

Quote from: KittiMinx on Mar 29, 2018, 02:05 PM
Quote from: Michael j. on Mar 29, 2018, 04:36 AM
Freaky.  For the love of God, please revert to a normal color. :(

I wear realistic wigs too. I can accept that I'm not everyone's cup of tea there's no need to be rude.

I'm a cancer survivor so now that I have hair again I like to have fun and express my creativity because life is too short to not have a good time.

To put it lightly:

It's why the Mustang is so great we have a lovely diverse lineup to match anyone's interests!

This only makes sense in the context of the .gif you added, but you would be a great Magenta for any Rocky fan!

Prospector Bob

Quote from: KittiMinx on Mar 29, 2018, 02:23 PM
Technically not a photo but some awesome art Anna Maria Bryant made of me! (Or well, her stylistic interpretation  ;) )

I love art! Don't you?

I like this Kitti Minx interpretation. I figured you're a bit of a wildcat, now I'm certain.  :)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

KittiMinx

Went out to a Goth club last night

KittiMinx

KittiMinx

Got my hair done all alternative sexy

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

KittiMinx

It's a dreary gothic kinda vampire-y day out.  Let's make the most of the ambiance!

Bigfoot

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 19, 2018, 06:13 PM
It's a dreary gothic kinda vampire-y day out.  Let's make the most of the ambiance!

Warning: Bad Joke Ahead

I would hang out with you today but if you're a vampire I can't because I got a BIG hard stake and I would want to poke you with it. 

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Bigfoot on Apr 20, 2018, 02:53 AM
Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 19, 2018, 06:13 PM

Warning: Bad Joke Ahead

I would hang out with you today but if you're a vampire I can't because I got a BIG hard stake and I would want to poke you with it.

:D :D ;D ;D hehehehe
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

KittiMinx

KittiMinx

A woodland creature found its way here....

KittiMinx

More fun goth neko! Can't see it in the selfie but I'm wearing a cute crop top and booty shorts ;)