2 girl parties with Olivia Lush- The more the merrier!

Started by Olivia Lush, Jul 26, 2018, 02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

Is being with 2 beautiful ladies a fantasy of yours or even something you've done and truly enjoyed?

Being it by bringing your significant other to the ranch for a party or having me inviting one of my sexy girlfriends to join us, let me give you what you crave for.

Would you like to have both of us catering to all your wishes and desires? Making you feel like a true king? Done!

Would you prefer to watch us enjoying each other and giving you the perfect voyeur experience? We'd love that as well!

What about 3 girls or an entire Harem experience? I have some beautiful and super fun girlfriends at the Mustang Ranch and we love playing together making our parties extra naughty.

I am truly bisexual and enjoy the company of gents as well as ladies. Let's turn your deepest fantasies into unforgettable moments and memories you will cherish forever. 

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia

"Two ladies
Beedle dee, dee dee dee,
Two ladies.
Beedle dee, dee dee dee,
And I'm the only man,
Ja!
Beedle dee, dee dee dee...
I like it.
Beedle dee, dee dee dee...
They like it..." – Lyrics from the Movie Cabaret

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Olivia Lush

Just few days away from my next Mustang visit August 14-27 and I have so many sexy girlfriend in the house that I would love to play with.
Come over to say hi and let's make both our fantasies a naughty reality.
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

I'll be back at Mustang this Tuesday (8/14) and can't wait to see my sexy friends. Which one (or two, three) of the beautiful ladies would you like to have joining our party? Maybe a blonde or a red head? Or lets have both of them together and get the perfect Neapolitan ...Yummy!
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

So far on this visit I already had 2 amazing 2 Girls Parties. One with the beautiful Auhbrey and another with the blonde statuesque Scarlett. They were both fantastic! !
Who wants to join the the fun?
The more the merrier....

Is having 2 beautiful ladies that really enjoy each other pleasing you a fantasy or something you tried before and would love to do again?
Email me at Olivia@mustangranch.com and let's start planning our naughty rendezvous 💋

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Michael

Wow!  I'm happy envious!  Hopefully,  someday and if the stars and dates align,  a volcano of fiery passion can one day erupt between you, Ms. Lacy and I.  It would be epic thanks to both of you beautiful ladies.  I'd be the lucky soul along for the ride. 

Olivia Lush

Dear Michael,
I would love to make your fantasy a deliciously naughty reality by having my way with you again and the so sexy Ms Lacy 😜.
Keeping my fingers crossed that we can make it happen sometime soon.
Xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

I just came back to the ranch and almost can't control myself with all the hotties in the house. Who is going to put a new beauty in our bed? I love my boys and girls so I always love bringing a friend or 2 to the party.

BTW, I just shot a super hot video with the beautiful Auhbrey. We had the  idea for the video after a super hot 2 girls party we had and I believe you will love it. It will be on the website in few days. Stay tuned and prepare your hearts.
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

2 girls parties are so much fun for us as well as for the gent/ couple joining our bed that it inspired Aubrey and I to shoot a super sexy 2 girls video specially for you.
It has just been uploaded to my Mustang Ranch profile page. Check it out http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/ladies/olivia-lush.html
It's the first video on my page.

Like what you see? Then come join us at the ranch sometime soon!!!

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Ember

I would absolutely love to experience a 2 girl party with you Ms. Olivia! I think that would be so much fun and we definitely need someone who can make it happen!

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Ember on Nov 25, 2018, 11:00 AM
I would absolutely love to experience a 2 girl party with you Ms. Olivia! I think that would be so much fun and we definitely need someone who can make it happen!

That would be so much fun, Ember ! Who is the lucky gent to have both of us catering to his pleasure at the same time?
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Madison

Love the sexy video! Definitely gets the mind wondering to all the party possibilities....I would also love to be in a 2-girl party with you, Olivia! Or 3-girl.... :-* :-* :-*

Bigfoot

Geez, Olivia, with all the offers you're getting from the other ladies, I think your 2 girl party is getting upgraded to an orgy.  =)

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Bigfoot on Nov 30, 2018, 08:16 PM
Geez, Olivia, with all the offers you're getting from the other ladies, I think your 2 girl party is getting upgraded to an orgy.  =)

Nothing wrong with that! Have you ever had a Harlot Harem experience with 5 or 6 beautiful ladies catering to your pleasure? I highly recommend 😜
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Madison on Nov 29, 2018, 02:31 PM
Love the sexy video! Definitely gets the mind wondering to all the party possibilities....I would also love to be in a 2-girl party with you, Olivia! Or 3-girl.... :-* :-* :-*

I would love to get my hands (and other body parts) on lovely Madison  ;D
Who is the wonderful gentleman (or couple) that will make it possible?
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

LenaStarrXXX

♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram