Started by Carrera, Sep 01, 2016, 02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecher

Loving your new pics!  :o Nice boots  ;D

Carrera

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Lecher on Oct 31, 2016, 03:53 AM
Loving your new pics!  :o Nice boots  ;D

The two pics of Carrera's backside silhouetted in the door frame are instant woodie makers!  :o  They're jaw-dropping HOT! Her beautiful long hair hangin' down to the crack of her fine tush... OH MY!  :)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Carrera

I'm blushing now😉!!!

Prospector Bob

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Wildfire

Quote from: Carrera on Sep 01, 2016, 02:29 AM
Hey guys, I will be here for 3 weeks, my shift in 1 pm to 1am starting today😘💋❤️!If the times do not work for you and you would like to see me at a different time just call the office or private message me here on the boards. Kisses Carrera!

:) :-* :-*

tiger22

Will you be there in December?

Carrera

I'm not sure yet honey!

Carrera

Quote from: Wildfire on Nov 05, 2016, 02:00 PM
Quote from: Carrera on Sep 01, 2016, 02:29 AM
Hey guys, I will be here for 3 weeks, my shift in 1 pm to 1am starting today😘💋❤️!If the times do not work for you and you would like to see me at a different time just call the office or private message me here on the boards. Kisses Carrera!

:) :-* :-*
💋

Carrera

Hey guys, I'm leaving on the 22nd so if you want to see me this week I'll be here.

Wildfire

Quote from: Carrera on Nov 18, 2016, 01:25 AM
Hey guys, I'm leaving on the 22nd so if you want to see me this week I'll be here.

8) :-* :-*

Carrera

Hey guys, I'm back for the month of January so don't be shy come on out and have some fun.

Carrera

Hey guys, my email is down so if your wanting to make an appointment please call the office 775-343-1224

Wildfire

Quote from: Carrera on Nov 18, 2016, 01:25 AM

:-* :-*

Carrera

I'll be here until next month !