News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Question for the Courtesan...
Last post by RachelVarga - Apr 22, 2024, 02:12 AM
Kind of a complex question:

Let me combine Vulnerability and Safety into one answer.

I am sure that many visitors are going to feel a vulnerability, insecurity, or anxiety when they visit their first time and probably some after. I don't want anyone to feel that way so I wouldn't promote it. I usually try to help with any anxieties that they may have. Just follow my lead and ask before you do anything. I am very picky in some things and no amount of money will make me party with someone I am not comfortable with. Attitude is everything.

Things a client can do is simply don't assume you can do anything you want because you can't. Always ask a lady before you do anything. It should flow naturally. If you want something in particular you need to bring it up in negotiations.

Flattery hmmmmm. No I won't flatter you for no reason. That is a concious effort whereas a compliment is natural. If I compliment someone it is genuine. I take compliments as sincere unless they are really blatant efforts at insults.

I don't carry any cards with me. No victim card or virtue signaler card. I am just me.
General Discussion / Re: Mustang Ranch Nominees Ann...
Last post by RachelVarga - Apr 22, 2024, 02:10 AM
Congratulations to all the nominees. So many deserving ladies on this list!
"How's it Hangin" / Re: FAQ Rachel - Show Me What ...
Last post by RachelVarga - Apr 22, 2024, 02:09 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Mar 04, 2024, 12:20 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Mar 03, 2024, 10:26 PMAlright so who's up next with a question. You can message me and I can post it without yourname or just answer privately if you like.

Classical music is my weakness so the Reno Symphony is one of my favorite places. I love Christmas so of course some Tchaikovsky is always something I like. I like Mozart too. I really like pretty much any of it.

I like movies. I like different kinds so I'm not a movie snob.

Food I like is Asian, BBQ, and others.

Where is your fav. place to go on a outdate ?
"How's it Hangin" / Re: ladies who speak french
Last post by RachelVarga - Apr 22, 2024, 02:04 AM
I did but I am really rusty. French is in the same language group as Romanian along with Italian and Spanish so I usually understand them all to different degrees.
Last post by Juliette - Apr 21, 2024, 10:32 AM
So proud of all the girls!!! They deserve this xoxo
General Discussion / Just saying 💕
Last post by Ayana - Apr 21, 2024, 03:58 AM
I saw a Quote on a wall today that touched me and made me fuzzy inside.

"Beneath the make-up and Behind the smile,
                          I am a Girl that wishes for the world"
                                  -Maryln Monroe

It moved me and Represents many many more ❤️

For those who know me  :P  :P (you already know this about me)  and those I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting  ;)  :P

I look forward to connecting XXX

I'm a very spiritual lady and I believe the universe moves in strange ways to center us back to " Love"  :P   :P   :P  8)

Thank You for All your continued Support and Love ❤️  ;D  ;D

Trip Summaries / Re: FIRST VACATION FOR 2024......
Last post by Cobia - Apr 20, 2024, 01:58 PM
Made it home.

Thanks to all the staff at the Mustang for everything.   Great crew out there.

Thanks to 69ER too and my cousin for taking  me around.

Good to see some ol friends too.

Meet some sexy ladies. 
General Discussion / LPIN 2023 Awards Preliminary V...
Last post by firefighter - Apr 20, 2024, 12:26 PM
LPIN 2023 Awards Preliminary Voting Round Announcement

Thank You,
LPIN Awards Committee,
Armond, Firefighter, Lee & MIG949
Committee Advisor - Little Richard
Last post by Laney - Apr 20, 2024, 06:46 AM
I feel so blessed to even be on this list 💌💌 thank you guys from the bottom of my sweet southern heart.

Xoxo. Laney
Trip Summaries / Iris party #5
Last post by SixT9er - Apr 20, 2024, 01:53 AM
I met the sweet & sexy Iris before the pandemic but was otherwise occupied but she left such a positive impression on me when things got back to normal I kept looking for her in the line up. She returned last Sept but kept missing her on my trips until last night.
We picked right up where we left off several yrs ago & had an incredible first party.
This was the first party but no where near the last. I look forward to seeing her again & again.
Do yourself a favor & spend some time with this sweet Lady you won't be disappointed