News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Me and floors don’t mix!

Started by Victoria, May 20, 2018, 02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

I will be back soon! Apparently I got in a fight with the floor and the floor won! But I will be back soon! I miss you all! ❤️😘

Cobia

Sorry to hear this.

(it ain't the first time if I remember right )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Just Tom

how many times have we told you that you don't seem to have the proper suspension for high speed turns, and that you should slow down for them; the floors are not getting any softer as time goes by.... take it from someone who also hits the floor occasionally  :o

hope you are back and cracking that whip soon...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

JimDiGriz

It sounds like you're inconvenienced as opposed to being seriously injured.  So I think a little levity is reasonable.

The secret, Victoria, to coming out ahead in an altercation with the floor is to throw yourself at it . . .

and miss.

SixT9er

Rug burns heal quickly and usually not life threatening😜
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Victoria

You guys are all a riot! Well, I guess the nickname "Crash" will never let me get away! Oh well, if you have to laugh at someone, it may as well be yourself right?! Lol. I look forward to seeing my Mustang family soon!

MrTShirt

Quote from: Victoria on May 22, 2018, 04:09 AM
You guys are all a riot! Well, I guess the nickname "Crash" will never let me get away! Oh well, if you have to laugh at someone, it may as well be yourself right?! Lol. I look forward to seeing my Mustang family soon!
Just put on that fireman's suit with all that padding.  You will be safe.

Victoria

Ha! I don't think even that would have saved me! 😂

Victoria

I am back at it and doing fine! Running around like a crazy person! The nose needs work, but all is good. I am happy to be back to work! And no, I am not coming out of retirement. So don't start drooling yet! 😜.