News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My first time!

Started by Montana, May 10, 2014, 08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montana

I will never forget the first time i walked through those swangin doors. The bartender asked what was my pleasure, I settled for some Jack....I like it neat. The Madame asked, "would I like to see a line up,  we don't do many".  I agreed, I had been in hundreds of lineups, but not on the other side. What an absolutely stunning display!

shooter

About ten or so years ago at the Chicken Ranch about a dozen of us guys done a reverse line up for the ladies.  It felt weird to walk up  and introduce yourself. Of course out late brother Curious had stuffed a can of red bull into his pants before hand, funny thing is he was picked last!
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Montana

Bahahaha! I love it. It's hard to say which end of the line up is more challenging. ;)

Phoenix

My first adventure it felt like I had traveled I80 to the mustang before even though I had never been there ever and like a lot of us I took the Mustang exit it was kinda scary everything was all locked up with barberd wire and chain link fence.  I got the heck out of there and decided to keep on driving then I seen the flashing lights on the building (even in the day time)  and took the 28 exit and just kept following the signs ( GPS said I was going the wrong way,ha human out smarts technology thank God I found it) Mama Susan knew I was comming and knew I was worried about measuring up enough to be a mustang girl ( she knew me from as working together at another brothel) and she smiled that comforting encouraging peaceful smile opened her arms and said "the stage is your's Phoenix it's been made and waiting for you,here your can spread your wings and fly higher than you could imagine " and next thing you know playboy is filming me doing one of my many theemed shows  ( my 3 ring circus show)Susan lance Jennifer Tara the girls and the entire mustang family/ clients encouraged me to do  :-* :D  along with encouraging my sexual liberation on every level :-*..now you see way I say " I haven't been here long enough, it's addicting...giggles"

Phoenix

I thank God for this opportunity and pray to God to always have it and to be able to make the most of it on every level :-* :D ;)