News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My trip to see Maya.

Started by Silverado, Feb 03, 2014, 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverado

I just returned from a quick trip to the Ranch specifically to spend some time with Maya.  As a result of meeting her briefly on my previous trip a couple of months ago. I decided I needed to rearrange my to do list for her and am glad I did. Maya provided me with an amazing time over a couple of hours in the Italian suite.  I cannot recommend her more highly.

Also, I want to thank the other girls I had the opportunity to talk to. They include previous friends Ayana, Phoenix, Lucy and Courtney. And I got a chance to meet Rachel, Montana, Dixie, Sophia and Donatella. All of these girls were entertaining and have a lot of fun in the lounge. And thanks to Shayne and Victoria for some very nice conversation. And to top things off, a chance to catch up on things with Courtney as well as enjoying her incredibly intoxicating dancing.

All in all, a wonderful trip. My only problem, I keep adding girls, whether new or repeat, to my to do list much faster than I have time to satisfy with my schedule and budget. Things could be worse!

Maya

Silverado, Thank you for your kinds words, but as you know it was my pleasure!
Thanks for coming out here & allowing me to take care of you.

See you SOON!

;D

Redwood

Maya looks like a lovely lady!

Silverado

Maya is not only lovely, but is also a bundle of energy in both the lounge and in private. I moved her to the top of my list after meeting her briefly in the lounge on a prior visit primarily from her infectious personality. She has some special skills and as you may remember, a while back she had some  intriguing pictures with Jean on the board.
By the way, although she indicated that she is not scheduled to be back until later in March, she has hinted that she may be talked into making a special visit if, for instance, maybe there were a couple of visitors who may want to see her. Just saying it might be worth a try. She may be enticed, especially for someone with wood in his name!

Redwood

Hmm, interesting.  I am going to be up there week after next along with my internet buddy Cobia.  I am expecially in the mood for some variety in my life. 

Maya

Silverado, is so right about being enticed by someone that has WOOD in his name...specially Redwood! I'm a nature lover & your name automatically catches my attention.

Please feel free to msg me, like Silverado mentioned, I am willing to make exceptions on my return to the ranch based on clients requesting my presence.

& if its variety you seek, look no further....cause here I am! Hehee...if you are up for some unforgettable moments  ;)

Redwood

Thanks Silverado! I PMed Maya.

Silverado

Your welcome Redwood.  I am a little worried though.  Jean is currently in the lineup, and if she and Maya get together they may do some real damage!

Maya

Jean & I ARE a fantastic duo!
I have learned plenty of special skills from Jean. If you are up for it, come see & FEEL  for yourself.

:-)

& Silverado, I'm also extending that invite to you.

Silverado

Maya, I am worried that may be more than I can handle (no pun intended), but the feel part sounds very appealing!

Cobia

I haven't had the pleasure of Maya but I can vouch for Jean.....hell of a party,  so I am willing to bet the 2 of them could be earth shaking !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Maya

Quote from: Silverado on Mar 19, 2014, 05:58 AM
Maya, I am worried that may be more than I can handle (no pun intended), but the feel part sounds very appealing!

Silverado, no need to be worried, once you have both of us at your fingertips, not a single worry will come to your mind....well except the fact that you will need to find a way to his your hard on when you reminisce on the memories we will leave engraved in your memory bank :-)

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 19, 2014, 02:07 PM
I haven't had the pleasure of Maya but I can vouch for Jean.....hell of a party,  so I am willing to bet the 2 of them could be earth shaking !!

& Cobia, Earthshakin...hhahaa! That is how you feel when you try to walk afterwards...cause it will be that good!!

Gentleman, who is up for this sweet & amazing challenge??

caveman

Gentleman, who is up for this sweet & amazing challenge??
[/quote]   The challenge part I'm up to!!! It's the time & the funds that are the problem!!! The etched in my memory Phoenix has already taken care of that over & over & over & over again!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D You were involved in part of one of our parties. It was wild!!!!

Maya

Yes, Caveman, I remember it very well.
Hehehhe, thanks for letting join in on the fun!!

Looking forward to the next time :-)

caveman