News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

fresh pictures!

Started by Just Tom, Apr 18, 2020, 01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

with all this time on our hands i see someone put some fresh and pretty pictures up on the home page, wow thanks you, wow, ummmm, wow

not that I didn't love getting greeted with Phoenix's smile every time I visited the site, the fresh pictures are just as nice.... Thanks Jenn
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Gus

WOW! Thank you for the pictures Vera.
And thank you Tom for encouraging Vera's behavior.

The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Just Tom

if you look closely there are some new pictures in some of the Ladies profiles... Carrera, i i heartily approve  :)  hoping all my friends at the Mustang and the Wildhorse  are doing well and i hope to see them in the flesh soon...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Vera Bliss

They also put up a new video on my profile!
Go check it out!💋
https://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php/ladies/vera-bliss

RachelVarga

A lot of girls don't have a lot of pictures and it's an important part of telling people who you are and what you are like. It is unfortunately their loss and a gain for girls like me and Vera.

When a girl does have pictures it is important that it matches who they are in person. Wild girl, classy girl, mystery girl, it doesn't matter as long as it matches. No one likes to party with a girl that portays an image but is different. I don't party with girls as a customer so I couldn't say if girls are not the same. It's just my philosophy.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X