News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Winnemucca Update

Started by MrTShirt, Aug 13, 2019, 02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTShirt

Is there any update on the announcement that Mustang would open a house in Winnemucca.

That might attract some of those that like Elko and Carlin.

How big will it be?

SixT9er

I heard 12 rooms, opening early next year is the goal. Total ground up construction of new building
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

MrTShirt

Maybe someone can stop by and get a picture of the dirt flying.
(A new building sounds better that a remodel of the old wooden structure.  Plus, maybe wheelchair accessible.)

SixT9er

Quote from: MrTShirt on Aug 14, 2019, 04:55 PM
Maybe someone can stop by and get a picture of the dirt flying.
(A new building sounds better that a remodel of the old wooden structure.  Plus, maybe wheelchair accessible.)
I would expect full Ada compliance, kinda the law...
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Rod

What about the recently remodeled Original building? Is that gonna reopen soon? Sounds like it was a significant investment that hasn't been utilized much...

SixT9er

Quote from: Rod on Aug 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
What about the recently remodeled Original building? Is that gonna reopen soon? Sounds like it was a significant investment that hasn't been utilized much...
The original building is used daily just not the large bar area. There are suites along with guest rooms and the remodeled rooms the Ladies stay in. Using the orig as an extension of the Wild Horse building allows for many more Ladies on the same floor at the same time.

I'm only speculating but from a business standpoint what they are doing makes a lot of sense in reduced overhead costs while at the same time making things better for the clients. Having all available Ladies at any given time in the same parlor is great. Clients don't have to go back & forth between houses. Much nicer to have 10+ Ladies to choose from than 5 in each house.

Having the remodeled building available and ready to go also gives a lot of flexibility if work needs to be done in the WH building things can roll along without missing a beat.

On top of all that I'm sure there were/are tax benefits with regards to the Remod of the orig building. I Trust Lance & the Mustang powers that be that they know what they are doing. Their house has essentially expanded over the last few years & now they are opening up the brand new house in Winnemucca.

The orig house is far from sitting dormant

Serena

It will be exciting to see what they are coming up with!! I'm sure the new house will be nice as well!!
;D :D

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Rod on Aug 14, 2019, 07:20 PM

How do you guys know more about this new house than I do??? Jeez.

Rod, the remodeled house is used for special events now. It may reopen, but right now it allows us to comfortably house a much larger volume of ladies which has been fantastic! Plus it allows comfortable, updated accommodations for guests who wish to rent a room here under certain circumstances. Overall, it's being used quite a lot, just less so by guests.
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

SixT9er

When I drove past the site a couple weeks ago I saw no construction

Serena

How close is it to being done I wonder?
???

SixT9er

I'll drive by on my way out tomorrow & see what's up

Gem Stoned

I'm excited to see what happens, I heard whispers when I first started.
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

SixT9er

When I drove by in Dec no change. I'm told they have all Lic & permits needed but now winters hit & things will be delayed. When I drove by yesterday I was more concerned with not wrecking in the snow on the freeway than looking at the site. Monday I will drive by & see if anything has started

SixT9er

Drove by today, no change

Morgan

i guess we will just have to wait and see.......   :D