What I Really Love About the Brothels...

Started by 1loveNevada, Dec 01, 2018, 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1loveNevada

And it may not be because of what you think (or, it may be because of what you think  ;D  ;D  ;D).

First off, I definitely enjoy the companionship and for the most part, the parties have been good, but to me, what I really like about coming to the brothels is how (at least during the times I've visited) I find that, for the most part...

The people who visit and work there (not just the courtesans) are more open and accepting of what you say, what you think and who you are as a person than those who are "outside" (for lack of a better word).

Outside of the brothel, it seems you have to worry about how every single thing you do or say would be interpreted, wonder what people will think about you or wonder whether you have offended someone with something you said or did.

I've had people on social media asking people to "unfriend" them if they disagree on them with a topic they feel strongly about.

Don't get me wrong... it's definitely possible to say or do something offensive inside the brothel as well, but to me, it seems the people who work in the brothels - and especially the courtesans - are more accepting and understanding of you...

And THAT is a quality that I find REALLY SEXY  :-*  :-* !

I've had courtesans tell me during our conversations to be totally honest with them, to say my mind and not worry about being offensive.

So, yes, the parties are nice, the staff and the beautiful courtesans who work there, but it's that accepting environment that you don't always find outside of the brothels that I really appreciate.

Carrera

Quote from: 1loveNevada on Dec 01, 2018, 06:29 AM
And it may not be because of what you think (or, it may be because of what you think  ;D  ;D  ;D).

First off, I definitely enjoy the companionship and for the most part, the parties have been good, but to me, what I really like about coming to the brothels is how (at least during the times I've visited) I find that, for the most part...

The people who visit and work there (not just the courtesans) are more open and accepting of what you say, what you think and who you are as a person than those who are "outside" (for lack of a better word).I love Nevada too😎!!!

Outside of the brothel, it seems you have to worry about how every single thing you do or say would be interpreted, wonder what people will think about you or wonder whether you have offended someone with something you said or did.

I've had people on social media asking people to "unfriend" them if they disagree on them with a topic they feel strongly about.

Don't get me wrong... it's definitely possible to say or do something offensive inside the brothel as well, but to me, it seems the people who work in the brothels - and especially the courtesans - are more accepting and understanding of you...

And THAT is a quality that I find REALLY SEXY  :-*  :-* !

I've had courtesans tell me during our conversations to be totally honest with them, to say my mind and not worry about being offensive.

So, yes, the parties are nice, the staff and the beautiful courtesans who work there, but it's that accepting environment that you don't always find outside of the brothels that I really appreciate.

Shay

Great post! Many of us ladies have a similar experience. There's a whole other level of intimacy you can experience in a judgement-free zone.

Ada Marie

I have to agree with this. The conversations I have here are far more open than anything I have outside of the brothel. It's almost really hard to talk to people now, because I don't know what is appropriate to say to them.

Ember

Quote from: Ada Marie on Dec 29, 2018, 04:25 AM
I have to agree with this. The conversations I have here are far more open than anything I have outside of the brothel. It's almost really hard to talk to people now, because I don't know what is appropriate to say to them.

I agree! It's so hard now because here we feel more free than out in the regular world. So now talking to other people is like talking to ambassadors from different planets lol, you tiptoe because you aren't sure what's safe ground or not...