News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Are You A Gamer?

Started by KittiMinx, Dec 27, 2018, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireflyFan

Quote from: Madison on May 10, 2019, 01:51 PM
OMG I know my sister is all into it and I am literally so BASIC.....but I have so much fun so I guess it doesn't matter if I accomplish anything? lol As long as I'm enjoying myself?

For sure! One of the best things about Minecraft is that it can be different things to different people. Some people explore, some build structures, some construct amazing contraptions. I enjoy some of these more than others. And sometimes just the zen of mining is nice!  :-)
-- FireflyFan

BigBankA7D

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 10, 2019, 01:47 AM
Quote from: Madison on May 09, 2019, 02:48 PM
Quote from: FireflyFan on May 09, 2019, 02:34 AM
Quote from: Madison on May 08, 2019, 03:36 PM
I really enjoy Minecraft. Anyone else?

Haven't played it much lately, been pretty distracted by VR, but previously spent *way* too much time on it!  :-)

Building and exploring are both really fun. It's a great game!

Yes, I like that you can just be creative and explore and gather and build.....but yet there are also accomplishments and goals to be reached in the game too. I mainly just harvest and enjoy it as a pastime.
You need to up your game Madison sooo much more you can do on that game

OMG I know my sister is all into it and I am literally so BASIC.....but I have so much fun so I guess it doesn't matter if I accomplish anything? lol As long as I'm enjoying myself?
Ya it's basically do whatever you want kind of game

Madison

Quote from: FireflyFan on May 10, 2019, 09:00 PM

For sure! One of the best things about Minecraft is that it can be different things to different people. Some people explore, some build structures, some construct amazing contraptions. I enjoy some of these more than others. And sometimes just the zen of mining is nice!  :-)

It really is a fun pastime! Now I want to play it!

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Madison on May 12, 2019, 01:38 AM
Quote from: FireflyFan on May 10, 2019, 09:00 PM

It really is a fun pastime! Now I want to play it!
Ya I should get back into it it's a good game to relax and play

KittiMinx

It's that time again..... E3 time! What will people complain about this time?

Lancelot Link

I recently bought the Borderlands "Handsome Collection." ($6.02 on Steam)  Does that make me a "gamer"?  :-D

Joebannaners

I have 107 games in my Steam library so I'd say yeah, I'm a gamer  ;D
Y'know, sometimes I feel like my life is a series of loosely-related wacky misadventures...

Michael j.

Anybody remember Colecovision?  I was positively hooked on Donkey Kong and River Raid.
Michael J.

Luna

I play some games, but not as many as I'd like... I'm just super busy. These days, I mostly play Nintendo games on the Nintendo Switch, but I do have an Xbox one and PS4.

RachelVarga

Funny thing is this. I never saw an arcade machine until I came here. There are no games under communism because there everybody's a winner.  Lol.

Omg,  isn't that what people say here now?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SkeletonHunter96

I am most certainly a gamer i love the Fallout Series and a lot of the star wars based games

RachelVarga

The National Video Game Museum is in Texas. I have been there and it is pretty amazing all the things they have. Every console and computer for gaming. I don't know any of them but it's very overwhelming.

An 80's Living Room

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTShirt

Interesting news segment on how some hackers are spoofing games, which gives them an advantage in winning.

Jasmine

When I'm home I play eso
You  Mediterranean princess
Jasmine@mustangranch.com
Twitter @jasminealixxx

Vera Bliss

I have been playing video games all my life! I grew up playing playstation and my first video game was Spyro!
They just recently came out with a new Spyro game for the PS4 where they remaster the original first 3 games. I have a PS1,2,3,4 and a PSP. I don't know why but I have always just played playstation and I can't wait to get my hands on the PS5 that is coming out in December 2020!
I also grew up playing the Sims on PC and im currently playing Sims 4. I have like every expansion!
Some of my favorite games include Fallout 3,4,76, and New Vegas, ESO, Skyrim, Oblivion, Red Dead Redemption, Sims and Spyro of course!
I am really looking forward to a new video game coming out where you can play as a alien taking over towns called Destroy All Humans! 👽