News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Charlies Angels / Mustang Angels

Started by clevelandbrowns01, Apr 05, 2019, 12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clevelandbrowns01

So every day I come home after a long boring day of work and watch a rerun of the old show Charlie's Angels. Often, the show reminds me of the MR.  The women on the show are smart, talented, and beautiful just like at the MR. Needless to say, I like the show.

Ladies - which one are you most like?    Mongers - which one did you like the most?   Myself - I can't decide so I guess I have to watch tomorrow     :)

Farrah Fawcett - Jill Munroe      ultimate thrill seeking beauty    she races cars etc.
Kate Jackson - Sabrina Duncan       usually the leader of the group and decision maker when they aren't in contact with Charlie or     Bosley.
Jaclyn Smith - Kelly Garrett     probably most compassionate of the Angels. 
Cheryl Ladd  -  Kris Munroe        calmest of the Angels.  She never got rattled despite the situation.
Shelley Hack  - Tiffany Welles       they really tried to glam her up. She was always dressed to the nines.
Tanya Roberts - Julie Rogers    oh that sexy voice.  Either you love it or hate it. I love it.  No-nonsense tough girl. 

I think Smith was the best actress on the show.  Smith really shines on an episode where she was drugged with heroin. The Bosley character is well played by David Doyle.   I think the premise of Charlie is the worst part of show. We are left to believe that Bosley has seen Charlie - but these smart girls never have.  Apparently behind the scenes, Jackson thought the show declined when Ladd came on. Those two didn't ever get along.

SixT9er

For me it was always Jaclyn Smith, just flat out beautiful IMO
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Duck11

My brother was a big fan of the show. Back then we had one TV and the whole family had to watch the show when it was on.
My favorite? Farrah Fawcett. Something about blondes drives me wild.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

KittiMinx

I'm a total Kris. Few things get to me.

Ember

Oh man..... I think I'm a mix of Jill and Kelly, because I am most definitely a thrill seeker and I absolutely LOVE a good adrenaline rush, but I am also told quite often that I have too big of a heart.... so I think that qualifies for a mix? Lol 😂 I love them all though 😘❤.

Rea

I think I'd be a hybrid between Tanya (edgy voice) and Farrah the thrill seeker

Ember

Quote from: Rea on Apr 18, 2019, 02:02 PM
I think I'd be a hybrid between Tanya (edgy voice) and Farrah the thrill seeker

Oh most definitely 😂😂 that sounds like the perfect mix for you! ❤

Ironman

I was a little young when that was in first Run, and I haven't watched a rerun in years.

But I remember for whatever reason liking Jaclyn Smith's Kelly Character the best. I do remember she was the only Angel to last the entire series run.