News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Game Of Thrones

Started by KittiMinx, Apr 11, 2019, 06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

Who else is excited for the Game of Thrones final season premiere this weekend? *grabs Caleesi*

Jagged

Cant  wait !
Sunday Even   April 14, 2K19
      on    HBO   

SixT9er

Finishing up Season 6 again tonight then Binge watching 7 over the weekend getting ready for the final Season!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

KittiMinx

I'm really interested to see where they take things. We should have a house watch party.

SixT9er

Just watched season 6 finale. Now it's On! Lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

KittiMinx

Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 12, 2019, 05:27 AM
Just watched season 6 finale. Now it's On! Lol

You're in for a doozy with 7!

Bigfoot

No spoilers Kitti!  It would be like me telling you what happens to Dean in season 15 episode 23. ;)

SixT9er

I've watched them all before. This is just a complete rehash for me in the lead up to season 8.
Watched the first 2 episodes of 7 Last night. A lot of great stuff but the opening scene of S7 ep1 is one of my favorites!
Great to see Aria being a badass
Sansa finally seeing things how they are and putting what she has learned to use

Ember

Okay..... so I know it's Monday and I'm slightly late.... however.... I am a HUGE Game of Thrones fan and am super excited for my upcoming days off so I can watch the newest episode!!!!!!!!!!! I literally squealed when I saw my alert for it pop up!!!

Madison

Did anyone see the accidental coffee cup in this past sunday's episode? In front of Daenerys?

Jagged

HBO have since Erase it from last week"ss  Episode 4 scene

But I still have it on my video recording  Ha  Ha   ;D

Madison

Quote from: Jagged on May 11, 2019, 01:48 PM
HBO have since Erase it from last week"ss  Episode 4 scene
But I still have it on my video recording  Ha  Ha   ;D

Too funny! I wonder who dropped the ball on that one. Must have been such a shock for the person who previews and submits the final episode to get that phone call....

Serena

Loved the show!! Definitely one of the best shows of all time in my opinion. Too bad they didn't add a few more episodes. The last season felt rushed. All good things must come to an end though right?  :-\
Serena

KittiMinx

The ending: When you barely participate in the group project but still get the A.

Madison

Quote from: KittiMinx on Jun 12, 2019, 10:53 AM
The ending: When you barely participate in the group project but still get the A.

OMG too true! I love all the funny Meme's that came out after the ending of this show.