5 reasons to love, 5 reasons to hate the 2019 NFL Football Season

Started by Michael, Jun 01, 2019, 01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

What are your 5 reasons to love and your 5 reasons to hate the 2019 NFL football season?

Mine:

Love:

1) Pat Mahomes
2) Patriots are very vulnerable with Gronk's retirement
3) Multiple 40 something quarterbacks still playing as if they're still in their prime even if one of them is Tom Brady
4) Todd Gurley and Saquan Barkley proving running backs still have a good place in this pass happy league
5) Cleveland Browns are turning around after long term suffering of a great, loyal fanbase

Hate:

1) Patriots Fatigue!
2) Hangover of the missed pass interference call from the Saints/Rams playoff game.  The paranoia of this happening again is high for now
3) Average Dallas Cowboys teams getting prime time coverage over better teams
4) The potential of Aaron Rodgers suffering another debilitating season ending injury
5) Another high powered Andy Reid offense coming up short again

dickinsider

I put my dick inside her!

clevelandbrowns01

Love:

1.   Cleveland Browns are turning around after long term suffering of a great, loyal fanbase.   This is obvious for me.
2.   Legal sports betting is getting closer and closer to everyone's neighborhood!  May only be one state away from me by time the    season starts.
3.   Training camp opens in about a month.
4.   My AFC north rivals finally appear to be sliding downward.
5.   Nick Foles finally gets a legitimate chance to start with Jacksonville. He deserves it.

Hate:

1.   Cleveland Browns will inevitably disappoint our great and loyal fanbase.  I think it's one more year before we are really good. 
2.   If only the Patriots were really vulnerable.  Gronk has missed many games over last few years and they keep winning.
3.   More instant replay due to interference non-call in NFC title game.
4.   More games in Europe.  It's so unfair to teams that lose a home game.
5.   Roger Goodell - enough said