News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Joke

Started by caveman, Nov 11, 2013, 12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I may have told this one before. A guy is sitting in his car waiting. He sees a boy sitting on the curb & he watches him. The boy would pop a m&m in his mouth,Than bite a cat on the a*s, & slide down the curb. Than he would repeat the whole proceess. The man got out of his car & asked the boy what are you doing. He said playing truck driver. The man said truck driver. The boy said yeah. He said I'm popping bills Eating pu*sy & moving on down the line.

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael j.

Q: What's the similarity between sex and banking?  A: In both cases you lose interest after withdrawal.
Michael J.

caveman

That's pretty dam good

Phoenix

;D ;D you fellas are funny

caveman

I liked the one larry The Cable Guy Told about cramps. He said he went to the bathroom to get a asprin. He open the medicine cabinet & a tampon flew out & hit him in the eye. He said the package busted open & landed in the toilet. It blew right up. He said my God honey that's why you have those cramps your using the wrong size or something. The one about the 69 position is funny. He said his girl friend asked him if he wanted to do the 69 position . He said she didn't even give him a chance to answer. She just flops her hind end down on his face. His nose up her but & she farts a few times. He says good lord what was that. She says you don't like ? He says No I don't like. I can't take 60 more of those besides you almost knocked the truck out of gear.

It's better when he tells it.

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Courtney

Omg caveman soooooooo fuckn funny

firefighter

"How is a woman's 'pussy' like a grapefruit?
Answer: The best of both squirt when you nibble on them!" ~ Anonymous

caveman

Yes Well put !!!!!! :) :)

firefighter

Here's another one...

"What do a dildo and soy beans have in common?
(Answer) They are both used as a meat substitute!"

Michael j.

Why is Christmas like a day at the office?  You do all the work while the fat guy in the suit takes the credit.
Michael J.

caveman

Yeah but think about this. He only gets to cum once a year so he is really backed up. That is probably why he is fat the excess has to go some wheres.

Phoenix

;D ;D ;D ahhhhh hahahaha you fellas are fucking hilarious  :D and firefighter I can relate to the squirting joke I luv to squirt  :D however I squirt way more than a grapefruit so when you nibble on me bring your helmet/ face shield  :o laughs

caveman

We don't want to wear a helmet/face shield. We don't want to waste any of your love juices. We want to figure away not to spill any. Being squirted on by you is a beautiful thing!!!
Yeah