News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First vacation for ...........2019.......

Started by Cobia, Mar 26, 2019, 08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 07, 2019, 02:33 PM
Ok, one more thing :

On the "hate board" I read all these "myths " and crap that the ladies won't work with you.  This is total BULL SHIT at the Mustang.

Maybe you need to " consider the source " so to speak and some on that board have a hidden agenda.

Thank you for saying that, Cobia! When it comes down to it, we try to work with the budget of any respectful visitor to the ranch. Thank you for vouching for us :) 
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

KittiMinx

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 09, 2019, 08:06 AM
Ok, one more thing :

On the "hate board" I read all these "myths " and crap that the ladies won't work with you.  This is total BULL SHIT at the Mustang.

Maybe you need to " consider the source " so to speak and some on that board have a hidden agenda.

Thank you for saying that, Cobia! When it comes down to it, we try to work with the budget of any respectful visitor to the ranch. Thank you for vouching for us :)

Yes thank you so much Cobia. This house is very budget friendly! With a wide variety of Ladies to boot.

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 21, 2019, 01:01 PM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 09, 2019, 08:06 AM
Ok, one more thing :

Everyone that knows me knows I am not a " whale " so I am living proof you don't have to be a whale to have a great time at the Mustang.  Thanks Lena and Kitti for joining in.
I'm no whale either contrary to some people description of me physically but Of the 100+ times I've been to the Mustang I can only think of two occasions where the Lady and I couldn't come together and we honestly weren't that far apart, I just stick solidly to my budget.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Big Cat

Being retired I am always on a budget. Occasionally I will negotiate with a lady at the Mustang that has a minimum higher than I am willing to pay but that is the exception not the rule. Most are more than willing to work with me. As others have said I find the Mustang to be a grand adventure with great staff, clean rooms and a wide variety of sexy ladies!

double d

Well said Cobia. Over the many years that I have been going to exit 28 ( and countless parties !) I have very rarely encountered a lady that was not willing to work with my very realistic budget. Truly I can only think of a couple times that it has happened. I will put exit 28 up against any of them and the sheer volume of choices in wonderful ladies there makes it a mute point anyway. I have never NOT had a great time!

DD