News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The house is serving up some Cherry pie ;)

Started by Cherry, Jun 07, 2014, 01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherry

Hey ladies and gents! I'll be back in the house from June 7th until June 19th!
I'll be on shift 9pm-9am, but I'd be happy to see you by appointment any time :) stop by or make a call. See you soon!
-Cherry

shutterbug

Lucky me! I'm just finalizing plans for a visit next week, and cherry pie happens to be one of my favorite desserts. If you're the same "Cherry" as the pictures in the "Ladies" section, then I might just have to move dessert to the main course. So if sometime next week a tall handsome guy walks in, sits down to talk with you, and you find yourself completely mesmerized by his charm and charisma --- I hope you won't mind if I butt in and ask you to go back and party.

And a big thanks to you and the other girls who post these updates. For those of us who live within driving distance, that's just the motivation we need to hop in the car and make a beeline for the ranch.

Cherry

That would happen to be me! Stop by and lets party :)

KC

I like Cherry pie... Your photos are great. I was at the ranch in March. April and May but I do remember seeing you. I will back in July for the CWMS festivities at the ranch and in Reno. Maybe I will get a chance to meet you some day... :)

KC

Cherry

Im definitly going to try and come back for the beginning and end of July...  :) maybe you'll see me then!

KC

The CWMC festivities run from July 16th till July 20th. A number of the CWMC members like myself will be staying at the ranch during this time. Manager Tera has all the details. She made all the reservations for us. There will be a number of activities taking place at the Mustang Ranch...

KC

Cherry

Nice! I'll be sure to get all the details  :) I'll make sure I'm here.

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: shutterbug on Jun 08, 2014, 03:50 AM
Lucky me! I'm just finalizing plans for a visit next week, and cherry pie happens to be one of my favorite desserts. If you're the same "Cherry" as the pictures in the "Ladies" section, then I might just have to move dessert to the main course. So if sometime next week a tall handsome guy walks in, sits down to talk with you, and you find yourself completely mesmerized by his charm and charisma --- I hope you won't mind if I butt in and ask you to go back and party.

And a big thanks to you and the other girls who post these updates. For those of us who live within driving distance, that's just the motivation we need to hop in the car and make a beeline for the ranch.

Competing against yourself? Interesting...
The Piano Man

Pianoman91LA

Cherry,

Well first off: you're not an object and or a meal or a slice of pie -- you're a beautiful young lady!

Secondly: the touch of a beautiful human does wonders! When you're born with a disability like me, and every girl you try getting to know runs away you go to places that offer bilateral affection: brothels. These places are fortunate enough to employ angels such as yourself.

Third: We only live once and would like to show you that you are more than you think you are!! :)

Date: November 9th, 2014

Time: Morning-ish...

Please RSVP me through a PM ASAP :)  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
The Piano Man

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: shutterbug on Jun 08, 2014, 03:50 AM

And some of us travel out of state -- hours upon hours -- of what could be seen as "unduly travel" for something that should be legal to two consenting adults; for something that does wonders to a person with a disability; for something that could easily be incorporated in other states if only the legislators' ignorance did not hinder or blind their thinking. That is why I am filing an "As Applied Challenge" against my state's brothel ban. Setting up a meeting to meet with Lance Gillman, Dennis Hof, and others to get guidance on my case. Also my date Cherry will be my moral support :)

"No state shall... abridge the privileges...of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of LIFE, LIBERTY...without due process of law; nor deny any person within its jurisdiction equal protection of the laws" (14th Amendment of the United States Constitution; Section 1). 
The Piano Man

Phoenix

Now shutterbug,,,silly boy you know better; that would be abit rude to cherry and the client she is enjoying (you wouldn't like someone to do that to you now would you) the most fair thing to do is just make an appointment with cherry...keep it smooth, simple and respectful  ;)  :-*

shutterbug

Quote from: Phoenix on Jul 03, 2014, 12:39 AM
Now shutterbug,,,silly boy you know better; that would be abit rude to cherry and the client she is enjoying (you wouldn't like someone to do that to you now would you) the most fair thing to do is just make an appointment with cherry...keep it smooth, simple and respectful  ;)  :-*

Of course I know better and would never do such a thing. So I hope no one would take my comment as accepted behavior. I was trying to make a clever joke, and apparently I don't know how to do so. Seems like every time I try to be funny, it gets misinterpreted, and someone's feathers get ruffled. Which is why - I now remember - I don't generally participate in discussions on any of the forums. So I'll return to my traditional read-only mode.

Phoenix

oh shit oops my mistake...ahh ha ha ha I get now actually that is quite a flattering joke  :-*