News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BDSM Classes!!!

Started by Maya, Oct 07, 2014, 06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

As many of you are aware, BDSM has been getting some very positive popularity, which has increased the interest for it in lots of people. As an experienced Domme, I would like to share my knowledge to ensure that your fantasy &/or fetish is explored in a safe & sane way.

I will be back for one weekend (Oct24th-26th). While at The Mustang I'll be doing BDSM Classes for people that would like to explore more of BDSM. Whether it's playful, sensual or corporal. You will learn basic knowledge on how to properly & safely; spank, pull hair, role play, use implements & dominate in more than just one way.

I have learned from the best and intend to provide lots of useful and fun information that will have you anticipating your next encounter with that special someone ;-)

If you would like to reserve your spot, have questions regarding the class or would like for me to address a specific topic, send me a private message.

I will be doing two BDSM Classes:

On Friday October 24th,  I will be doing a class ONLY for the ladies of The Mustang.
Ladies if you are interested, please send me a pm to give you details =)

On Saturday, October 25th, I will do the open class for the ladies of The Mustang, men, woman & couples. Class will be from 1pm till 2pm with a short Q&A afterwards.

$20 per person & $30 for couples.

I will also be offering private classes, whether it be for one client, couple or a client/couple with their favorite lady & I. Those prices can be discussed in person with your lady of choice & I.

°°°°°°°°°°°°As an incentive for attendees, you will be entered in a drawing to win your very own implement =)   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Get your notebooks & pens/pencils ready, Classes will be in session that weekend =)

Till then, keep having fun & stay naughty!!

;)

***I'll be offering great prices for people that attend my class & want to play with me before or after the class. As well as amazing deals for Private classes... Don't delay, schedule your appointment with me (& your other favorite lady), Today!!!

Maya

Wooohoooo... Got some new crops to use =)

Redwood

Not much interested in BSDM, but would love to play with you...unfortunately I am 600 miles away...lol!

Maya

Well get closer!! Hahahaaa..

caveman

What is the dress code for your classes? Is it casual Friday? :o :o Are you going to have coffee & donuts? ;D ;D I wish I could come & you know who I'd want to bring with me. ;) ;)

Phoenix

Maya

For you Caveman, it would only be handcuffs.

caveman

tobyg3

Looks like I won't be able to make this either. Bad timing must be my middle name. Guess I'll have to take a private lesson, Maya. I just hope it's soon.

Maya

Quote from: tobyg3 on Oct 23, 2014, 02:45 AM
Looks like I won't be able to make this either. Bad timing must be my middle name. Guess I'll have to take a private lesson, Maya. I just hope it's soon.

You will be dearly missed!

I'll send you a pm regarding my next visit...and so we can talk about all the fun we will have.

:-*